|27|

"Yoongi here tells us that the old guy who hinted us about the map has a grandson your age. There is a chance, that he might know where it is." Taehyung told Y/n, all the while keeping a teasing smirk plastered on his face.

"Why are you telling me this?" she asked skeptically. All the eyes in the room, darted around everywhere but none of them looked at her. "Oh wait. Is this some typical seduction plan?" she asked with dread evident in her voice.

"Aren't you smart!" Jin clapped his hands. "That's exactly what we wanted to do."

"Can you all go be stupid somewhere that is not near me? This is ridiculous! He could be gay!" she tried to convince them and change their plans.

"He is a fucking NPC, they wouldn't have given such a deep thought to an NPC." Jungkook shot back.

"Oh well, 'It is safe, are you?' was coined by Picasso, right?" she argued. "I can't, this is stupid and difficult."

"Difficult, umm yes. But stupid? No. This works, 99.9% of time." Yoongi commented.

"I know, I have read enough smuts to know that."

"Enough what?" Hoseok asked with confusion written all over his face. The others also leaned in, unknown to the word she said.

She was internally panicking and her palms started sweating. Warmth filled her body on recalling all the scenarios she has read and now she might have to explain it to them. 

"Tell them Y/n, what is a 'smut'?" Jimin said sweetly, but when she looked at him, he had a dangerously mischievous look and that meant one thing.

She was going to be a lot more embarrassed than she thought she could ever be.

"It's just stories.....like fan fictions?" her voice squeaked at the end. Mentally praying that they would take her hopeless excuse.

"Ahhh" they said in unison, satisfied with the answer.

Y/n relaxed again. But that feeling went away as soon as it came when----

"It's basically 'written' porn."

Fuck you, Jimin.

She turned scarlet  red when again, all the attention came back on her. The boys looked at her with an entertained manner, not taking her to be a hard stan.

"Excuse me." she murmured and ran off to the roof. 

As soon as the morning breeze hit her, the warmth in her ears and cheeks cooled off and she puffed out air from her nose, trying calm her nerves. She gripped the railing, supporting her weight on it. A tear escaped her eyes.

"What the hell?" she said to herself. What happened downstairs was nothing to cry about and she knew it. What she couldn't grasp was why the hell is she crying? But at the same time, she didn't want to stop. She wanted to cry but the reason was unknown to her which made her feel even more annoyed.

"Hey, I am sorry, I didn't know tha----Are you crying?" Jimin tensed up when he saw her sniffle and immediately regretted opening his mouth. "Shit." he murmured before shuffling close to her, unsure if she wanted him there at the moment or not.

"Please don't cry, I didn't realise what I was saying and it cou----No, I don't have any explanation for what I did. I am sorry."

She looked at him, her glossy eyes scanning his face before she bursted into giggles. Jimin thought that she either is really angry or she might just have a loose screw.