§ 23 - NCT : FRUST §

Caregiver - Jaehyun
Little - Taeyong

■■■

Jaehyun strokes the hair of Taeyong that fall asleep on his shoulder. The leader of NCT seems like he's tired and had enough to deal with all the resentment and hate comments.

Jaehyun often caught him red handed having a nightmare about his past life. Taeyong always have trouble to fall asleep and the only thing can help him is sleeping pills.

But Jaehyun knows, Taeyong can't always depend on the meds. It's a bad thing, and tons of side effect will kicks in later.

The other members of 127 only stare at them, Taeyong won't be easy to get close when he's under a great pressure. Only Jaehyun is allowed to do so.

"Hyung.. Don't you think Taeyong Hyung need to regress?  I mean for his own good. He had enough Hyung."

The sunshine of the group asked him, and Jaehyun didn't have any answer. It's all depends on Taeyong, he can't force him to regress.

"I don't know Haechan ahh.. I miss the baby part of him, but you know it well. Taeyong Hyung won't let that side slip easily.."

"You have to force it then, he's been losing his sleep Hyung. People sleep at night, not during broad daylight."

Jaehyun sigh, what Haechan said is true. Taeyong hasn't sleep really well since 3 weeks ago and he looks like a dead zombie.

Jaehyun shut himself, he will talk about it later when Taeyong is fully awake. They arrive at their dorm and as usual, Jaehyun will carry Taeyong to their room.

Only one thing Jaehyun didn't grateful for his company, their management about the artists well being. Why can't they provide the artists with a great medical care? 

"Ugh! I hate this!"

■■■

Jaehyun wake up to the sound of crying. He turns around and found Taeyong is on the floor, hiding his head into his knee.

"Babe.. What's wrong?  Are you sick?"

Taeyong shake his head, Jaehyun notices that Taeyong is holding a tablet and he take it. He let out a curse once he read what's written there.

THE SAME CASE!

TAEYONG BULLYING RUMOURS!

"No.. Listen to me baby, its all in the past. You make a mistake, so did I. We're not an angel baby.."

"But why they need to talk about it over and over?"

Jaehyun hug Taeyong, knowing he's been stressing himself lately. As the general leader of OT21, people always blame him for unable to lead the group.

NCT is a world-wide group, but they were divided into a few groups; NCT U, NCT 127, WAYV and NCT DREAM.

Ever since they promoted in different group,  the pressure is getting bigger. He misses his dongsaeng and he just want them to be like before. Winwin especially, he's part of NCT127 but as time goes by it looks like he isn't part of them anymore.