§ 48 - NCT : DÉPRIMÉ §

Caregiver : Yuta
Little : Winwin

■■■

" Bubu.. 🥺🥺🥺 "

Winwin can't stop staring at a guy who's resting on his bed right now. He wants go near but he can't. Then he looks at another guy.

" Sungie... 🥺🥺🥺 "

He flop himself and hide his head down, trying his best to himself from crying out loud. But as usual, the little can't lie to the dominants line.

"Bubba?"

Lucas pat the little's head and knowing the little won't answer to him, he calls for Winwin caregiver.

"Yuta Hyung.. Come here!  Your baby needs you!"

Yuta walking up to Winwin a bottle of warm milk, he crouched and pat the baby's head.

"Doing good little one?"

Winwin lift his head and looks at Yuta with teary eyes. 

" 🥺🥺😢 Bubu..."

"Bub.. Bubu will be okay huh?  Why are you crying here alone?  You have lots of friend here today.. See?"

Both of them look at few members who regress after ended their promotion together.

A little Renjun, cutie pie Jungwoo, happy baby Tennie, a little rabbit Doyoungie and soft baby Hendery.

"Nuh wanna them.. Bubu stay.. Nuh go whewe.. "

"He's not going anywhere baby.. Your cute Bubu will stay here. After he's the leader of 22 kids and I'm not gonna handle all of you alone.. Especially 00 lines.."

Winwin hugs Yuta and he cried, he don't want to see Taeyong sick. He wants to play with Taeyong, not watching Taeyong in pain and struggle to walk and so on.

"Dada will make sure your Bubu is okay by tomorrow morning, he gonna greet you and your friends as well. But can we eat first baby?"

Listening to his Dada's word, Winwin nod his head and Yuta shake his head upon seeing how Jaehyun handle Taeyong and Doyoung at the same time. Luckily Taeil become the prime caregiver of Doyoung for this kind of situation.

"Babies!  Sleep early tonight. I don't want any grumpy baby during breakfast tomorrow. And caregivers, make sure to clean up all the mess after this. For both of you, Sungchan and Shotaro, things just starts for both of you. So good night I guess?"

■■■

Shotaro and Sungchan wake up in the middle of chaos in the morning. These two boys still didn't know what's happening right now and to be honest, they seems like cast away.

"Winnie!  Stop crying please, Dada is preparing for your food right now. I know it's hard, but lemme explain it to them later."

Ensuring Winwin is sucking on his milk, Yuta exhale a relieve breath. He can't do it alone, luckily the youngest little didn't wake up yet.

Oh!  I mean Renjun!  Ehem!

The rest of NCT members joke around and talking, trying to living up the atmosphere at the dorm.

"Emm.. Hyung.."

"Yes Sungchan.. Why?"

"Why few of them are backing away from us?  Especially Winwin Hyung?  Did we do something wrong?"