§ 52 - TXT : WHINY BABY §

Caregiver : Yeonjun and Soobin
Little : Heuning Kai

■■■

If Taehyun's caregiver is Soobin, and Beomgyu's caregiver is Yeonjun, that is not happening to the youngest. YeonBin are his ultimate caregiver ever since trainee days.

Taehyun keep watching the youngest, Kai is easily irritated today, even with his own mistake. Like in the group, if you said Kai will act like youngest most of the time you're totally wrong.

Beomgyu will always act like that, he loves to scream out of blue and play with the members and that become the main concerns for YeonBin if three of them slipped at the same time.

"Argh!  Fuxk!  This is just plainly stupid!"

Kai stomp his feet and slam the door on his way out making Beomgyu wake up from his deep sleep.

"And now what Taehyun?"

"Not me Hyung.. It's Kai, he's having hard time right now.. I think he will slip soon.."

Beomgyu sigh and move his body freely, sounds of bones cracking can be heard clearly.

"Did his caregivers notice this?"

"I don't know.. Maybe not, but I think he's been stressing out lately. We're busy with our Japanese schedule after the New Year Eve Live Concert."

"Ahh.  You're right.. Soobin Hyung still on his way right?  Lemme sleep a bit more, and wake me up later.."

Beomgyu lay on the floor, and close his eyes while Taehyun trying to combine the puzzles in his mind. Kai didn't slip easily, but what trigger him right now?

If he slips again, it will be the third time for this time around. Did he misses his family? 

Japanese schedule? Or The Lunar New Year schedule with Enhypen? 

Taehyun sigh and he starts warm up for their dance practice, they will have another performance coming up later and slacking is not in their dictionary. 

Yeonjun step in with 5 glass of Starbuck, definitely Frappucino for the maknae line, Chocolate Frappe for Beomgyu and for both of them Matche Frappe. 

"Taehyun, where is Kai?"

"I don't know, he slammed the door and just ran out. But listen to me, he's been showing the sign of regressing, if I am right; this will be the third time he regress this year alone. Was any of you did something wrong to him?"

"I swear to God Taehyun ah, my guts said it was because of Niki. Maknae of ENHYPEN, during the game. You know how Soobin adored him. And pretty well because of Heeseung, I spend a lot of time with him back then." 

" Well, to be honest I don't spend lots of time with him as well. I mean, I hurt myself and kinda prevent myself from playing hard with you guys." 

■■■

Kai is alone at the rooftop, he keep huffing and he hates when JTBC aired the show that they record earlier. That time, ENHYPEN didn't debut yet and they are in the middle of promotion. He kinda hates himself at that show.