§ 61 - X1 : FLY HIGH §

Requested by : animesweet16
Caregiver : X1
Little : Seungyeon

■■■

It has been 1 year and 2 months since X1 disbandment. Lot of things going on right now to be honest, almost all of them debuted in group or even solo. Their dream slowly become reality one by one.

Dongpyo is the latest member who will debut on 17th March 2020. With his debut, all of them finally start their own dream. Different path but the same dream since day 1.

Knowing that Dongpyo will debut later, Seungwoo as the leader of X1 decided to make a two days trip for all of them. He just finish his call with Dongpyo and luckily the boy can join the sudden trip.

All of them decided to meet up at a penthouse located Haeunde, Busan. The very first person arrive there is Wooseok that literally have schedule nearby. 

Slowly the penthouse is full with all of them, they feel completed again. Like X1 is real again and suddenly the heard a knock on a door. 

"Let me get him! It must be Seungyeon Hyung!"

"I'm coming Hyung!", Dongpyo runs in his small step towards the door and Seungyeon that covered with thick jacket wave at them. 

"We're complete again!!", Eunsang yell to the air out of excitement. 

The hyungline of X1 just shake their head, Eunsang may looks shy and intimidated but he can be new person with people that he is comfortable with. 

"Have you eat Seungyeon Hyung?"

"Eung.. Not yet Junho ahh.. Why?"

"Well, Wooseok Hyung left few foods for you. I can reheat it for you if you want to eat. You're too late for dinner Hyung.. Sorry that we ate first.."

"It's okay.. Yes, you can reheat the food if that's gonna make you feel better. Like I don't care about the dinner, I just wanna be with you guys. These days, I feel lonely.."

 The words that slippin' from Seungyeon's mouth make all of them startle, "What do you mean Hyung? We're texting each other and few of us literally meet up like we used to be..", Hangyul told him. 

Seungyeon chuckles, "If it is easy like that.. I'll be the happiest person on earth right now.. The one who finally have a pair of ears to listen to his tale."

Wooseok stare at Seungyeon, "There is something wrong with him.. He never talk like this to us.."

Seungyeon turn his head, "Have you ever heard about dancing like a snow outside, and just tapping the water for a while?"

"Yes.. I heard that, but I can see fews only. I mean maybe in fantasy drama.. But not in real life.. "

Seungyeon's eyes in tears, when he heard that words from Wen Ke Xing in Word Of Honor, it feel like relates to him so much.

"It's my situation. Look at the words from my point of view.."

"Did you mean your dream melt away like a snow, and when you tried to fix it, you just realised it's only your reflection on the water. When you tap it, it's gone?"