§ 21- SVT : TRUST §

Requested by -Angelhan

Caregiver - Hansol
Little - Chan

■■■

Chan don't know what to do since he's all alone at the living room right now, his care giver didn't home yet as Hansol is busy for lyrics composing.

The members are having their own time right now and to be honest, he didn't like the fact that he's regressing to the little space without his caregiver.

Hansol currently is busy preparing for their Japanese comeback on September but Chan can sense something is off with his boyfriend.

Hansol didn't become his cheerful self again after their Korean promotion ended last week. Hanggarae is the album that make them gained the tittle of million sellers next to BTS.

Isn't it supposed to be a good thing? But why Hansol didn't look happy with it? He know each of the member have their own speciality and the fact that they can be all rounder already amazed but there's a thing about Hansol.

He still didn't find the perfection in his life, not even a bit. Chan always asked himself what will make Hansol feel better? Will the day come?

Suddenly he heard someone's calling his name, and he give the widest smile to the leader.

"What are you doing here all alone baby? Where are the others? "

"In woom!"

Chan keep stretching his neck out, looking for his caregiver.

"Your Dada isn't here yet.. He will come home later.."

The beautiful eyes own by Chan filled with tears, he hates this. Hansol has been ignoring him for few days and he needs to know the reason.

Seungcheol pat the youngest, "No, don't cry little one.. How about this, let's take a walk for a while and maybe after that your Dada will be here.."

Chan nods his head! Maybe Seungcheol is right, Hansol will come home after few hours.

He make grabby hand to Seungcheol and the oldest pick him up without any trouble. He always have soft spot for Chan deep inside his heart.

■■■

Chan is excited when he come home later, he noticed Hansol's shoe already on the rack.

"Dada ish home!"

Without wasting his time, Chan runs towards Hansol but the reaction that he expect didn't turns out like he imagine.

"Dada!"

Hansol just standing still and humming to the little excitement, didn't reply back his reaction and that hurt Chan's feeling.

"Where did you go?"

Chan look up and smiled, "To the pawk.. With Cheollie.."

"Ohh.. Well then, you've your day right? Good night Chan.."

Chan is sad, he's been waiting for Hansol since last week but this happen? Are you freaking serious? Chan can't control his anger and he throw a plushie to Hansol. Straightly hit Hansol's head!