§ 67 - BTS : SAVE ME §

Requested : kookiee ( I can't found ur username.. So I'm guessing this might be it)
Caregiver : BTS
Little : Taehyung x Jungkook

■■■

Have you ever feel tired and exhausted with all the demands in your life? Like for every single thing, your life is being watch 24/7. Sometimes it feel like too much and you can't tolerate with it any longer? 

Yes, there are two of them finally feel that feeling again. After years they are running towards the road of success and breaking records in different field. No one can stay the same for a long time after they have been in spotlight for years. 

BTS didn't have promotional stage yet in Korea for their recent single entitled BUTTER, yet Jungkook feel so exhausted. He didn't easily speak out his thought any longer, all he did is pent them up in him. 

But one day, everything finally explode. Jungkook can't hold his anger and disappointment any longer, let alone his fear towards uncertain future.

The members left him alone during lunch after he refuse to have lunch with them, he decide to stay in the dorm. But being alone make him feel afraid and confuse, Jungkook stand up and walk into his room. 

He take a look at his reflection in the mirror and starts questioning himself whether what he did is right? Did he really happy with this situation?

He is happy that the worldwide know him as the Golden Maknae, whatever he advertise will sold out under minutes, but does he happy with that? 

Tears stream down to his cheeks, the bunny guy finally had enough. He take a look at his left arm, drawn with various tattoo. He treasured each one of them, but sometimes immature haters just make them as a joke. 

Like, he know he have various background of fans. Do he need to listen to any of them? Do he needs to starts over for everything? 

No dear.. Don't do that, you can just go forward and be proud for whatever you achieved today. It's not easy and I know how much blood, sweat and tears you put everyday. 

Jungkook shake his head, he goes into the bathroom and sit under the shower while crying. He never know the exact reason why he want to cry. He become overwhelm with everything, mind to tell you he is still young. 

24 years old and he's out there already flying high with his wings. People only his story of success,  but they never know the story behind. How hard he tried to build a perfect to ensure he can fly high. 

Jungkook can't stop crying, he is tired and slowly his crying drown into the sound of shower. Only waiting for the time for him to come home. 

Meanwhile, all the members just come home from their outing. Namjoon sits on the couch while playing his phone, making way for the members to sit back and relax. They have small talks and laugh among themselves. 

Until Jin notice something is odd between them, Jungkook didn't welcome them. He looks around trying to find the bunny boy. 

"Did anyone see Jungkook?"

"Eh?! He isn't here?", Yoongi is shock. 

"No.. That's why I ask you guys that question..."

Jin stand up and realize that Hoseok is talking to the phone with his mother, while Jimin and Taehyung are immersed in the game. 

"Nevermind.. I'll find him.."

Jin leave the living room and goes to Jungkook's room, he opened the door but the room is dull. No sign of living until he step on something wet.