§ 20 - ATEEZ : A MESS §

Requested by ItyourboyIsaiah1113

Caregiver : Hongjoong
Little : Yeosang

■■■

The blue sky welcoming the very first summer Hongjoong spend with Yeosang. They finally chose to live together after 2 years in relationship and to be honest, Hongjoong is excited for the new journey.

As the weather still quite cold in the morning, he decided to take quick nap and that's a big mistake. He forget that he had another thing to take care in the morning.

And that's his cute boyfriend named Yeosang. Yeosang is making his way out from the nursery room. Nursery?  Yes, why?

Oh!  I forgot to tell you that Yeosang is a little, he usually slip at age of 10 months to 2 years old.

Eversince Hongjoong knows about Yeosang's little space, he always excited for the little to appear. And today is the day, yet he didn't notice it.

Yeosang looks around and notice his caregiver still in a deep sleep, he decided to get the breakfast by himself. A baby food of course.

His little tummy is growling for food and he can't wait any longer. Slipped to the age of 11 months today, Yeosang is crawling to the kitchen.

Hongjoong ensure to buy a house that didn't have much staircase in order to prevent something unexpected happen.

The baby giggles and making his way to the kitchen, thinking maybe fruit can fulfill him for a while.

Since he can stand without fall backward, Yeosang decided to stand and grab a dragon fruit. The magenta purple color attract him and he starts to digging the fruit.

■■■

Hongjoong stretched his body, the sound of bones cracking can be heard clearly. His hazy mind is taking times to functioning perfectly.

"Baby?"

His hoarse voice crack and he's shock as Yeosang didn't answer him. The little at least will say a random babble as an answer.

"Yeosangie?"

Hongjoong sprint up from his bed after he didn't listen to any answer. He's looking for Yeosang everywhere and he can't find him.

His heart beat faster and he's anxious, Yeosang never act like this!  There's no way he's going anywhere without telling him.

Hongjoong grab the car key and he runs to the front door and suddenly he steps on a slimy things.

"What the fuck is this?"

Hongjoong squat down and notice it's a banana that had been smashed. Only by then he notice the house is a mess.

Paints are everywhere, smashed fruit and then we have a little that covered with various things. Hongjoong smack his own forehead upon seeing that.

"Jesus Yeosang!  What are you doing huh?"

He's furios, what the hell is going in right now?