§ 66 - TBZ : GIVE UP §

Requested @dvteju
Caregiver : TBZ
Little : Juyeon

■■■

TBZ notice Juyeon is shutting himself nowadays, he never laughing freely like he used to be before. The way he always handle the situation and how he act become the center of his attention right now.

He always looks mad and upset over a small thing, not to mention how he set himself far from Chanhee. Chanhee feel sad about that but he act likes he's okay, thinking that Juyeon might need personal space. 

But when they thought things will be better for him, he act the opposite way. When the MC announce the winner for the first round of third round in Kingdom, Juyeon is mad. 

He can't control his anger any longer and dash out from the room, leaving the members in confusion. Juyeon never act like this before, he will never make Sangyeon mad neither make the maknae line worry about him. 

"I know this kinda awkward to ask, but the hell is wrong with Juyeon?", Hyunjae break the silence. 

"Wait here.. I'll go find him, and maknae line starts packing your things. None of you are allowed to leave the plushie here.."

After Younghoon said that, all of them starts packing their things except for Chanhee. He never packs his things before, it always Juyeon. 

"Do you need help Chanhee?", Jacob come to the rescue and pats Chanhee's head.

"Yes please, Jacob Hyung.."

"Give me your bag love one.. And Juyeon's bag as well... I'll help both of you.."

Chanhee just watch Jacob do his job, he never feel this way. He want to help his Baba, but he is afraid he might be the reason why Juyeon is mad.

Meanwhile in the private loo, Juyeon is yelling his heart out. He stare at the mirror and watch the water drip from his face, he feel like his reflection is mocking him. 

"You're the reason why your unit is losing the game." 

"You're the reason why they can't win for the unit dance."

"If only you practice harder, this won't happen."

"You're THE REASON!!!"

Juyeon can't control his anger and ended up punch the mirror till it break. He yells to the mirror and close his eyes, he can feel his eyes on verge of tears. 

"JUYEON!!! ARE YOU OKAY?!!"

Hyunjae almost freak out when he sees him in that kind of situation, he take out his handkerchief and cover the wound. 

"Hye.. Look at me.. Look at me Juyeon!"

Juyeon open his eyes and stare at Hyunjae, he feel useless for the uncounted times. "I'm sorry.."

"No.. No, you shouldn't say sorry.. What are you sorry for huh? Come on.. We need to go, I'll handle this later.."

Hyunjae piggyback Juyeon on his back and he walks to the parking lot, the blood drips slowly can be seen on the floor. 

The members already wait for them in the van, and Sangyeon can't hide his worry face. He freaks out when he sees the dripping blood.

"Go! I need to treat his wound as soon as possible."

They rush to their dorm, and when they reach to their dorm they found out that Juyeon already fall asleep, maybe he is tired and had enough. 

■■■