§ 69 - ENHYPEN : PLAYTIME §

Requested by : alittleaussieboy
Caregiver : BTS
Little : ENHYPEN

■■■

Soobin sigh when he sees how Sunoo react to the news he told him just now, "Look.. I'm truly sorry lil peach.. But we need to attend this schedule.. All of us literally forget about this?  "

"But why Hyung? You promised us last week!", Sunoo huffing and turn his head from Soobin. 

"We're sorry bub.. But, someone will come over later.. I promised, next week I'll take you guys to Lotte World.. My treat?"

"Soobin Hyung! Khaja! Manager Hyung already here!", Kai and Taehyun call out for their leader. Beomgyu and Yeonjun put a carton of chocolate milk on table. 

"Drink this first.. Someone will come over to have a play time with you guys.. I'm sorry babies!"

TXT run to the door and slam it, leaving the 7 boys in devastated. They wanna play with them. 

7 members of ENHYPEN look at the door, they feel empty. It's only been 30 minutes they play together but TXT needs to go somewhere else. 

Sunoo's head lower to the floor, he is at edge of crying right now, and when he looks at Niki his eyes can't hide it again. It feel likes, he is suffocated with the current life. 

But it doesn't mean he didn't enjoy it, he just want to have a break. Heeseung tries to break the silence between them. 

"Hye.. It's okay guys, we can play with each other tho.. Who wanna play with me?"

"Nuh fun.. Niki wiww left behind..😢"

Heeseung's eyes almost fall, "Did you slip Niki ahh?"

Niki shake his head for a few times, but he can't focus any longer. Slowly the boy lay down into a baby shape on the floor. 

Sunghoon also notice something is off with Jake, "Jake? Are you still here? Jake?"

"Eung? Why Hyung?🥺🥺"

Sunghoon take a look at Jake closely, the boy looks fine but from the way he talks, it doesn't fit with the way how usually he talks. 

"Are you a switcher?!! Jake! Don't do this to me! 😰", Sunghoon is freaking out! Jay, Jungwon and Sunoo can't be seen in the living room. 

"Please! Heeseung Hyung!! 😳"

"Don't scream at me Sunghoon.. I know you freak out, but please.. We need to take care of them..😖"

Heeseung goes to Jake's room, he needs to find the secret box of Niki. Only by that, he can take care both of them. 

He starts to rummaging in the furniture, and he found a pastel purple box with glitters. "This must be it!"

Heeseung open the box, but something happen to him. He is immersed with all the glitters item there and how soft the colors for all of them. 

"Pwetty.....🥺"

You too Heeseung?! Okay! I need to freak out right now! Sunghoon ahhh!! Your Hyung need your help here bunny!

Sunghoon seems anxious as Heeseung didn't come out from the room since 20 minutes ago, and he decice to take a look. 

"Heeseung Hyung? Where are you?"

Sunghoon fall to the floor once he sees Heesung covered with glitter powder! 

"Hyung?! What's wrong with you? Are you serious right now?😵"

Heeseung look up to Sunghoon, but his little space interpret the anxious of Sunghoon as an anger. Sunghoon looks furios in his eyes.