§ 58 - TBZ : ETHEREAL §

Caregiver : TBZ Hyung Line
Little : TBZ Maknae Line

■■■

Okay! They already done with the very first round of Kingdom, and to be honest they kinda tired right now. And the maknae line are having hard time to prevent themselves from slipping into the little space. 

Juyeon notice Chanhee keeps pouting his lips, "Baby.."

"Eung.. 🥺😢"

"You can slip if you want.. Papa can take care of you, thank you for your hardwork eoh?"

Without waiting, Chanhee snuggle into Juyeon's nape, he need a comfort place and Juyeon's fresh scent can be the healer for him. 

Juyeon brush the little's hair, and he turns around only to notice Eric already whimpering. "It's gonna be hectic tomorrow but it's gonna be fun."

After making a quick stop to the nearest supermarket, all of them finally arrive at their house. 

Yes, they need to top up everything in the house once all the littles come out. And you need to know that, they didn't have the same tastebud. For example, Chanhee really likes plain milk vice versa with Changmin who is drunk with chocolate milk. 

Sunwoo is simping for strawberry milk and Eric really into banana milk.  Don't let me starts on their food, they are way different from each other!

Finally after 1 hour of twists and turns, the Hyung line finally can exhale their breath after all of the littles fall asleep on their beds. 

Hankyeon and Kevin who are already cleaned themselves  ask the hyung line to take a bath. 

"Go Hyungdeul, I'll make quick dinner for all of us and then we can rest as well. Tomorrow gonna be a long day." 

They can't say how much they thankful for those two, being the middle guys between caregivers and littles.

After dinner, the whole house is quite and tomorrow will be a brand new day! 

■■■

"Dada!  Whewe awe we going?"

Chanhee keep looking around as his caregiver is busy packing his items in a bag.

"We're going to have fun at penthouse. You gonna meet lots of new friend baby!"

"Uwahh!! Wanna!"

Juyeon nuzzle his nose with Chanhee's and he opens the door for the little after noticing that Changmin is calling for him.

"Juyeon Hyung! Are you done?"

Kevin asking as Juyeon is the only one in the room, "Almost!  I just need an extra plushie for Chanhee!"

All of them board the special designated van for all of them, and the littles are excited to have fun with new friends! Sunwoo and Eric can't stop talking with their caregiver meanwhile Changmin is busy with his new game. 

If you ask where is Chanhee? 

He is with Juyeon, to be exact on Juyeon's lap. He is nervous to meet all of them and he hates it. 

"Chani nervous huh?"

"Eung.. Can "m pway wif em wike Hyungie do? What if dey hate "m Hoonie Hyung?"