§ 04 - AB6IX : SHOPPING §

Caregiver : Youngmin
Little : Woong

■■■

Woong blinks his eyes a few times, trying to process where is he. He looks around, but can't found his Papa. Woong wake up and sits himself on the comfy bed, while staring at the bathroom. There's no sound of water, his Papa isn't here.

Woong get up, and walks out with his penguin plushie. Looking around the big house and calling for his Papa.

"Papa!  Whewe awe chu?"

He can't find his Papa, the eyes starts to teary and the little gnawn his lip. He clench his fist and walks forward, but he can't. The floor looks dangerous and soon he starts crying.

Youngmin at the same time is running on a treadmill at the balcony. He stops the machine when he heard his baby crying. "Ugh!  You're stupid Youngmin!  You know Woong really hate waking up alone. I should set an alarm for an hour!  Stupid!"

He mad at himself, he's to immersed in the music and running, until he forget Woong is still sleeping in the room. The little didn't like waking up alone.

Youngmin gets up once he listen to his baby's crying. He runs toward the little, the little tears broke his heart. Youngmin strokes the baby hair, "I'm sorry Mochi.. Let me kiss you.."

Youngmin pecks the little lips causing a smile appear on Woong's face. "What are you wearing Papa?" , Woong excited to see the headphone hanging on Youngmin's neck.

"Eoh.. It's called headphone, I shouldn't wearing this if I starts running again.. I'm sorry baby.."

Woong shook his head, he's okay with it. He can see his Papa is dripping in sweat and that's kind of hot. "Papa, bath?"

"Okay Mochi.. Let's go little one!"

■■■

"

Seriously?! What the hell I did for past few weeks?!" , Youngmin hit his own forehead after he sees his refrigerator. The things is basically empty after he throw out all the expired item.

He moves to the cereal rack, and once again he wanna slap himself for real. All the cereals already didn't fit to consume. He looks at his baby, waiting eagerly a little breakfast on the table.

He walks towards Woong and scoop the baby, "Eoh?  Papa eat?  Nuh eat?"

"There's no food to eat Mochi. We need to go to groceries shopping right now. I'll get you something on the way. Just to make sure your little tummy didn't upset."

Youngmin really knows Woong condition, if he didn't consume any breakfast he gonna get gastritis. And it can be a problem for both of them.

After he buckle up the little in the seat, Youngmin drive the car to the nearest supermarket. He keeps thinking why he didn't refill the items in the refrigerator?

"Papa.. Why?", the little keep looking at his caregiver. Youngmin looks dazed and didn't focus while driving.

"Eoh baby.. Ani, I just wondering why all the items in our refrigerator went bad?  I mean, Papa always refill it.."

Woong laugh listen his Papa words, "Eoh!  Ani Papa.. The one who chu awways refiww ish Donghyunnie's refwigewatow.. Chu asked him to cawe fow me thwee weeks! Siwwy Papa.."

Youngmin laugh, no wonder the items in the refrigerator went bad. It's not his refrigerator, but his bestfriend's.

He is driving while paying attention to Woong, luckily Woong isn't a picky eater or we will be freaking break down here. The baby is enjoying his breakfast.