§ 03 - SVT : HAPPY §

Caregiver : Seungcheol
Little : Jeonghan

■■■

Jeonghan excitedly jumping around the living room, he can't wait to play with his group at ISAC. One of the biggest event for KPOP idols to have fun and interact with each other. He's been giggling loudly and clapping his hand upon seeing one by one of his group member in the designated sweat shirt.

"Aigoo.. Someone's happy today!  Are you happy Hannie ahh?"

Jeonghan smiling widely showing his white teeth to his best friend, Joshua. Joshua chuckles, Jeonghan isn't always slip into his little space but since he did for today the members can't wait to babying him.

"Dada where?", he keeps looking for his caregiver. Didn't see any sign of him since half an hour ago. Seungcheol put him on the couch, turns on a movie for him and then disappear like a smoke.

"Dada still in the room. Grabbing all your toys Hannie ahh.. ", the low voice rapper answered the question. Then he smiles, making the cat eyes shows on his face.

"Ahh.. Got it Wonnie!"

Not long after, Seungcheol step out with a striped bag, "Let's go angel.. We're good to go now.."

Jeonghan intertwined his finger with Seungcheol's and walks out from the dorm followed by the other members.

Their van are divided into their units and today Seungcheol will ride the same van with vocal unit. Jeonghan keep bopping his head following the rhythm of the song.

He keeps shaking his head, annoyed with the little hair in front. Seungcheol laugh at his angle, "Don't laugh Dada.. I hate this hair!"

The little looks annoyed, Seungcheol take out a rubber band. He gathers all the front hair and tie it into an apple style. "Better? You can keep bopping your head now munchkin."

Jeonghan nod, he's happy as long as he can play along without any obstacles. Seungcheol texting NU'EST leader, asking for his help to control Jeonghan today. They're under the same label overall. And the maknae of NU'EST also little. 

■■■

Jeonghan's eyes almost bulge when he sees crowd!  I mean he didn't afraid, instead he's excited. And there we go, someone is running around with him! 

"Hannie!  Stop running! Aish!"

The giant puppy starts chasing Jeonghan as the little excitedly running around and jumping all over. He is afraid if Jeonghan knock to something, and he cried.

Their little cute secret will be expose and it's not a good thing to be honest. Yes, JeongCheol may be the biggest ship in the group but the little part?  I don't know.

Mingyu success in holding the little's wrist, making Jeonghan pull a long face. "Let me go Minnie!"

"Nope.. I won't.. Let's go, you need to be here with me.."

Jeonghan is dragging his feet and glance over and over to Mingyu. They seat in a line and at the back is Jonghyun. The leader of NU'EST, he let out a chuckle seeing Jeonghan's face.