§ 44 - X1 : TE QUIERO §

Requested by animesweet16

Primary Caregiver : Seungwoo
Secondary Caregiver : Hangyul
Little : Seungyeon

■■■

After their  promotion on Studio Choom, X1 headed to their dormitory. And the main vocal of the group Seungyeon just stay silent all the way home.

He didn't jokes around the maknae line, he's been cold since their schedule and no one dare to ask him.

Seungwoo glance at Seungyeon, "Something must be wrong with him.."

Once all of them arrive at the dorm, Hangyul help the leader to associate the maknae line in cleaning themselves. Being apart of the hyung line make him become mature in matter of time.

"Yaa!  Lee Eunsang!  Cha Junho!  Stop fighting!  Go get your towel and ready for dinner. I ain't have time for this shit!"

Wooseok yell from the kitchen making the house become chaotic, Seungyeon scoff and he slam  the door right in front of Seungwoo's face.

"Wth?  I ain't losing my face for this kind of shit.. Hangyul ahh, take care of the maknae line with Yohan. And Junho, give a hand to Wooseok. Now!"

■■■

Seungwoo take a look at Seungyeon, and he notice Seungyeon already take off his previous outfit. The guy currently sleeping under the blanket, hence he decided to go out and join the rest.

It's already two hours, but Seungyeon didn't come out from the room yet. The sun already went down, and the moonlight starts shining bright.

"Something is wrong with Seungyeon Hyung.. Let me check on him."

Seungwoo nod his head when Hangyul said that, the tall guy walk into the room and Seungyeon still under the blanket.

Hangyul pat his bum, but no answer.

"Hyung.. Seungyeon Hyung.. Ireona.. It's already dinner time, you didn't eat anything for the whole day hyung.. Want me to feed you?"

Noticing no answer given, Hangyul pull the blanket and Seungyeon is shivering cold sweats! 

"Hyung?!  Are you okay? Geez!  Did you ate something without any of us know?!  You know that you're allergic to some fruits right?!"

Hangyul run to the kitchen and he take out a bowl of cold water.

"Seungwoo Hyung!  Come here! Seungyeon Hyung has catch a cold!"

Wooseok goes straight to the kitchen,  preparing for a bowl of porridge.

"Yohan and Junho, set a soft mattress. We gonna have a little soon."

Hearing that, the maknae line sit on the couch and only watch the Hyung line struggle among themselves. There's no way they can do this.

■■■

"Seungyeon ahh.. Can I take off your oversize hoodie?  I gonna wipe your  body a bit then you can sleep."