§ 42 - ATEEZ : CLINGY §

Requested by PARKJIMIN20016

Caregiver : Wooyoung
Little : San

■■■

San let out a big sigh after he wake up that morning, their recording ended late last night.  He toss his body around and notice, he's all alone in the room.

No one is there, only shady curtain that protect him from the sun. He take a look at his phone, and it's already 10am.

He wakes up and stretch himself for a few times and drag his feet to the bathroom. He is singing happily in the bathroom while thinking about ATINY.

24/10/20, the exact day where they finally can remove the name of rookie in ATEEZ. Finally someone can call them as sunbaenim, two years in the industry, they learned lots of thing.

Having an online concert and back to back schedule make San realize, it's real. None of them is fake.

He get out from his room and watch the members are playing among themselves minus Mingi.

Mingi isn't part of them for now as he's diagnosed with anxiety issue, San hates that. He feels incomplete without Mingi.

"How's your sleep Sannie?"

"Just fine Joong hyung. Low-key missing Mingi tbh."

Hongjoong can't even utter words to that because he himself miss Mingi.

■■■

ATEEZ starts their schedule again, and this time Mingi pay a visit after a few days being apart from them.

San sets himself out from everyone, because everyone looks so focused on Mingi till to the point he feel like he's being left behind.

And the worse is, he starts feeling uncomfortable with himself and just didn't know how to explain it.

ATEEZ previously had a show named FEVER ROAD, and at that place they went through various mission and funs to enjoy.

He did enjoy all of them, but little did he didn't know that become part of his trigger items to a little space.

The last time he went to that space was 2 years ago, a month before they debuted in the industry. And ever since that, he never regress.

After Mingi leave them, San decides to stroll around the park alone. It's currently autumn in Korea, and he feel like he's slowly losing himself.

He never told anyone that, he's having hard time to sleep neither had bad moment of eating pattern. He let the raindrops fall over his body, he just want to be a normal boy today.

San returns to the dorm after Yunho call him, asking him to come home as Hongjoong already in his satanic mode.

■■■

The next morning, San wake up while having a bad headache and he can't utter a word. Neither to yell, his throat is hurting.

San touch his forehead, its hot.

"Am I in little space right now?  I can't even move limbs!"

Soon, Wooyoung comes out from the bathroom and notice San is sweating all over his body. He set the aircond to lower degree and touch San's forehead.

"It's hot! Do you sick baby?"

San didn't utter any words, instead he's crying out of frustration.

"Hye.. Don't cry Sannie.. Baba will make it go away for you.. But first thing first, I need to clean you with warm water. You wet yourself little one."

Wooyoung carry San on his hip, and he's dialling Yeosang.

"Yeosang ahh.. Help me please.. Please prepare a porridge and a warm milk in bottle. Someone's slipping today.."

After he hang his phone, "Okay.. We're done baby.. Almost there.. Come on, let me help you take off the pyjamas."

Wooyoung strip off all the clothes, and carefully he put San in the bathtub. Realizing how clingy San can be in his little space, Wooyoung handle him with extra care.

"Aww.. 🥺 My little shiba is cute, can you kiss me baby?"

San giggles and kiss Wooyoung, the little's eyes is so big till to the point Wooyoung wanna be lost in the eyes.

He lay down San on the bed, he pick onesie of shiba inu for San.

"Since you're in a smaller headspace today baby, you gonna wear a diaper okay.. I don't want any trouble like before okay?"

Wooyoung help San to wear his outfit, and then he tied the baby's hair into an apple hairstyle.

"Aww!  Cutest baby ever!  Come on,  let's have some breakfast for your little tummy."

■■■

Over few hours, San don't want to apart from  Wooyoung. Anyone who tried to make them apart will listen to San's sad cry.

"Bub.. Don't cry please.. Baba is here for you pretty little shiba.."

San looks into the Wooyoung's eyes, and he hide himself in the nape of Wooyoung. Trying to comfort himself.

Wooyoung put his hand on San's forehead, "Luckily his fever goes down. Or I'm gonna be dead by today.."

"Baka.. None of you will die, you still have us Young ahh.. Anything you need right now?  Maybe a diaper? "

"Yes please, and another bowl of porridge. He needs to take his medicine. "

Yunho helps Wooyoung change San's outfits, the baby didn't give a good co-operation as he keeps crying and flapping his hands.

"Okay.. Okay, we're done baby.. No more crying, no more tantrum. Baba is here fo you."

Wooyoung wipes the tears, "Don't cry baby.. A good prince didn't cry, you'll hurt your throat worser baby.. Can we eat this?  And Baba promised, we'll sleep together later.. You're sleepy right baby?"

San nod his head while playing with his shiba plushie. Wooyoung push off a few spoon of the porridge and right away give him the medicine.

He wipes the baby's mouth, and giggle when he sees San is dozing off. He pats San's back, and the baby startle. Resulting an out echo.

"Aww.. Baba is sorry pretty... 🥺😟 We're good to go baby.. Please, don't cry.."

Wooyoung carry him to their bathroom and he lay on the bed. He rubs San's back in circle motion and he push a pacifier into San's mouth.

The baby is getting sleepy and he sucks on the pacifier. While hugging Wooyoung from front, he can't even get enough of Wooyoung.

Wooyoung chuckles, "You're a clingy baby today, sleep well princess.. We will go to the Disneyland once you're healthy.."

■■■

I'M TRULY SORRY IF THIS STORY IS

SUCH A DISSAPOINTMEND!! 🥺