§ 43 - RBW BOYZ : VACATION §

Caregiver : ONEUS & ONEWE
Little : Dongmyeong & Dongju (Xion)

■■■

After ONEUS completed their online concert on 28th Nov 2020, they decided to have a short vacation before ONEWE comeback at the end of the year.

And things just perfectly fit with their schedule. It has been around two months since the little regress and their caregiver thinks it's a perfect time to let them play with their world.

Ensuring both little in a deep sleep, the caregiver gather around the living room and take out his tablet. Leedo recently found a perfect place for their little to play around.

He open the website for their place to stay to ensure all of them agree and comfortable with it.

"This is a new style of staycation, knowing the fact both of our little loves to running and plays around, this place will suits their needs the most. It's cheap too!"

 It's cheap too!"

"So, what are we waiting for?  Starts booking the tickets, I'm sure the price will be drop since its already end of year and we're in a big group!"

Ravn told Leedo to do that, while the rest of members scattering around and organizing things they need for their trips soon!

■■■

After one week of up and downs, all of them finally settle down for their first group vacation. And the best part of it, the twins regress into little space last night!

"We sure gonna have lots of contra during the journey, knowing how both of them react to every single thing."

Cya nod upon listen to Seoho's words, he knows that the twins will be excited over a small thing like balloon even a clown. It just good but sometimes gonna cause them trouble a bit.

Kanghyun and Ravn check all their necessities, ensuring the baby kits already on the back of Harin and Hwanwoong, and finally they're good to go!