§ 30 - SKZ : BEAUTIFUL §

Caregiver : Minho
Little : Jisung

■■■

Just like a fairy-tale entitled Beauty and The Beast, Minho and Jisung has become a perfect creation as the cast of the story in real life version.

People always look up to the perfect ending or happy ending of a fairytale, but do they realise that not everyone deserve that?

And just like how other cast create their stories, now both of them want to create a level up version of the fairy tale.

Minho, a well known model in the whole world become the most sweet boyfriend ever he can to the flower of his life, Han Jisung.

Only Jisung know the real story of his life before Minho hit big, and because of that they've tied their relationship into a another commitment.

But not everyone gonna have a beautiful rainbow in their life, and Minho had that moment. Jisung set himself distance from him and never become excited again.

The sparks in their love story become dull, and Minho hates that. Jisung isn't like this when he knew him back then, he's a bubbly guy and love to laugh.

And the reason is, because people said he didn't deserved Minho. He's not perfect for the sculpture alike guy, he just a bunch of idiot that trying to take the money.

■■■

"Babe.. Where are you babe?"

Minho become a curious cat when Jisung didn't answer his call, the pretty guy always excited whenever he called him.

Dori, a cat that both of them adopted from the a stray cats house welcomed Minho as he come home.

"Huh? Dori, where's your Papa? Why I can't find him?"

As he can understand Minho, Dori show a sad face and making sounds asking him to follow from the back.

Minho reach at the guest room, and once he open the door his jaw almost drop from his face. Jisung is a mess, and litters are everywhere.

"Babe! Hye, what's wrong?! Why are you being like this?"

Jisung can't stop his tears, "They hate me babe.. I'm not perfect with you, we're from different life."

"Baby.. Listen to me please.. Don't hurt yourself by all the unnecessary comment. They're meaningless baby.."

Jisung look at Minho, the handsome guy smile sweetly to him and that just make him sadder. He didn't deserve to be in Minho's life.

Minho take off Jisung's shirt and his heart shattered, the body is covered with cuts and dried blood.

"You're not going back to your oldself pretty. I don't want to see in this kind of pain, you don't deserve this. Please, don't cut yourself, you're not a paper.."

"I'm sorry.. I just can't help myself, it's too much for me. Someone even send me a death threat."

Minho hugs Jisung and kiss his forehead repeatedly while saying lots of compliments. He just want to make Jisung regress into a younger space, to ensure he won't cut himself again.