§ 51 - SKZ : BAD DREAM §

Requested by SelenaRobles8

Caregiver : Felix
Little : Chan

■■■

Chan keeps kicking the blanket and talking in his sleep without he realize. Cold sweats drip off from Chan's face and finally the boy wake up from his sleep.

Chan look at his surrounding, none of his dream is real and he exhale a relief sigh. "That was epic dream.. I mean, a real bad dream. Holy fuck with that kind of dream!"

He dragged his feet to the bathroom, wash his face and goes straight to kitchen. Felix's smile is the first thing he see, and Chan crack a smile.

But Felix notice, that's not the usual way of Chan greets them in the morning.

"Feeling good mate?"

"I'm not.. I'm tired and my body aches all over. ISTG, I don't have a good sleep last night."

"What happen Chris?"

"Nothing.. Just a bad dream I guess. But what we're having for breakfast today? Please be something that can make me full.."

"Suit yourself and wait for your whole night oatmeal. Since you said you're not feeling good, let's eat something that can give you energy huh.."

Chan nods and put his head over the kitchen counter. He really needs to sleep right now, but he's afraid about the dream.

The dream feel so real and he don't want to experience that.

"Jjaa.. Here's your oatmeal.. Enjoy it Chris.."

Chan usually eat with gusto but the dream just keep coming in his head hence he didn't finished his breakfast

"I'm sorry Lix.. But I can't finish this, just knock on my door if you need anything. Lemme take a nap for a while."

Maknae of the group just watch Chan walk away, "Something is wrong right? We better brace ourselves. Something will happen either this evening or tonight."

Hyunjin shrug his shoulder upon listening to Jeongin's word. He really didn't mind what will happen as long as, they can do anything they want after schedule.

■■■

"No! Please no!! Go! Go! Don't touch me!!"

Chan vigorously shake his head upon the bad dream, he's in a bloody forest. Ugly creatures surrounded him and keep asking for a sacrifice.