§ 76 - NCT : FULLSUN §

Requested by : scftjonah
Caregiver : Haechan
Little : Mark

■■■

Everyone must have one person that they will loved to the moon and back in their life. No matter what is the reason, they will always find a way to make their loved ones happy.

If Taeyong is Jaehyun's sun and Jaemin is Jeno's sun, but for Haechan only someone can be his sun. It's Mark, no one can deny that.

In their relationship as lover , of course Mark will be the dominant guy but vice versa with their relationship as little and caregiver.

Haechan will be the caregiver and Mark will be the little. Funny? No, it's not. It can happen and Haechan is more than ready to take care of Mark.

No one can imagine how much stress that Mark need to go through for every comeback, he makes a history as the only NCT member that debuted in four different unit. After having a schedule as part of SUPER M, followed closely a comeback schedule by NCT DREAM now Mark is practicing for NCT127 comeback.

Haechan watch him closely from the back, he notice that Mark has been hard on himself lately. Like always ensure himself will be the first one to come to the practice room instead of leisuring around first.

They are not a rookie anymore, so they can have a few advantage as a senior. And one of it, coming late to the practice room. Jaehyun notice that the youngest in the room looks so focus on something.

"Chan ahh.. Are you okay?"

"I don't know if I should say that I'm okay? Maybe I'm not since I worry about Mark. He's been putting himself under pressure for many times and I didn't like it."

"What? He didn't, isn't he is always like that? He will be the one that will make sure everything is perfect.. 100% copy paste from Taeyong Hyung.."

Haechan giggles when he heard that, "Such a lame joke Jaehyun Hyung.. Come on, he's the general leader but not for Mark.."

Jaehyun ruffles Haechan's hair, "Don't worry too much.. He will be just fine.. You have us to trust and help you ok?"

"Okay.. I'll, well shall we go? I want to ensure all of us can synchronized before comeback.."

The group of NCT 127 starts their practice under the supervise of Taeyong, he is the main dancer of NCT after all. And being apart of main judges in a reality show entitled Street Woman Fight really make people acknowledge his dance skills.

Taeyong will not let anything slips easily when he's the one who supervise them. Not to mention, he is the first love of NCTZEN before the rest of NCT.

■■■

Mark flop himself on bed after a tiring day, he shut his eyes and cover his eyes using his arm. "It such a long day for me.."

The sweats from the practice drop from his forehead, Mark look outside and he scoff. "What a mess life I have now.. Why would I always try to beat myself?"

He take his phone and scroll all the pictures in his gallery, and he stop at his first picture during his debut in NCT127. "I wish I can ask my old self to be a little nicer on myself? I kinda miss that side actually..😞"