§ 22 - SKZ : GAME §

Caregiver : Chan
Little : Felix

■■■

Felix is playing by himself at the living room, Mario Cart literally become his favourite game after Screaming Bird.

And right now, he looks pissed off with his current score right now. He didn't like the way that the other 00 line on top of him.

"Ugh!  I hate this!"

Felix keeps playing the game and he didn't realize that the 00 lines is watching him right now.

"Auch!  You are such a bad player Lix!"

Han hit Felix's head as a joke but Felix didn't like it. He scoffed and keeps playing while ignoring him.

Recently he feel like Han's jokes is over the top and he didn't how to make him stop. Felix starts embracing his own freckles and his Korean name, but somehow recently he didn't like them anymore.

Lee Yongbok, he really hates when people call him by this name, and he prefer to be called as Felix.

"Lix.. Let's play for a few rounds, the loser will pay for take-out tonight!"

Han proposed the idea and it's accepted by the 00line with pleasure. They haven't had their together time for a while.

With four of them having fun, the youngest at college, and the eldests member at the studio, the home feel like they own it.

The first round of Mario Cart is a mess, as Han keep bugging with Felix and at the very end of finish, Han make it first.

"As always.. A loser!"

Hyunjin startle by sudden provocation from Han, he hit him at the back. "Watch your words Han Jisung! It just a game!"

Han smirk and he starts the second round, but the result still the same. Felix always place the last and Felix didn't like it.

"You play dirty Han!  Fair play if you're a guy!", Felix yell to the second oldest in the line.

"I'm Felix!  I'm being fair and square here, only you are the loser! Out of all games, you always place last!  Even Jeongin better than you!"

Felix can feel he's at rage, he hates that Han shoved him to the corner and unable to speak for himself. His fist turning white, as he's holding em tight.

Seungmin can sense the tension is building up in the room, he tries to make em feel better. "Listen, we play again and whoever win, I'll treat him extra dessert. The loser didn't need to pay for tonight's dinner."

Han is smirking, he know Seungmin gonna do that since he's the peacemaker in their friendship. But, it just feel rights to tease Felix these few days.

They play again and as expected, Felix lost the game again, meanwhile Han is having the moment of his life where he gonna have extra dessert for dinner.

Felix throw the game console and scoff at Han, "You played dirty Han! How can you did the trick at the very end of finish line?!"

Han didn't wanna have this childish arguement, "Stop it Lix!  You only can talk since trainee and no acts! You're such a loser you know?!"

Felix is burning with rage, his white ears turns to red and he jump on top of Han. Hitting the guy at the same spot.

Han tries to shove Felix out from his chest but he can't, instead he yell to Felix. "I'm older than you Lee Yongbok!  Get off from me!"