§ 14 - ASTRO : SICK BABA §

Caregivere: Eunwoo
Little : Sanha

■■■

Sanha keeps poking on Eunwoo's face, the little pout his mouth as Eunwoo ignored him. Sanha waits Eunwoo for another 30 minutes, and there is no response. The little decides to go out and looking for food. 

Sanha waddle to the kitchen and he prepared a simple dinner for himself, only cereal with milk and a glass of apple juice. Sanha is big enough to turn on the television and he plays his favourite movie, Life of Pet and the little immersed in the story.

But he can't sit alone for too long, he gonna be boring and his attention distracted with Gundam figure on the top shelves at the living room. Even though he is a little, Sanha is tall enough to reach the Gundam.

He is stunned by the figure, Gundam from lego and it takes Eunwoo one month to finish it. " It's pwetty! Baba did!" 

Sanha plays with Gundam without knowing what will happen next. Sanha carry around the figure and it slips from his hand. 

And yes! What you think is happen, the figure broke into small pieces like a small block of lego. There is no shape of the figure at all, the little startle and his eyes teary.

Sanha quickly clean up the mess and he put the small pieces into a bag, then he sit at the living room like nothing happen.

It's already 9 pm, but Eunwoo didn't come out from the room yet. Sanha starts getting worry and he decided to go into the room.

The little waddle to the room, and he hold tight the plushie into his chest. Thinking his Baba might startle him, but the opposite happen.

Eunwoo is vomiting onto the floor and Sanha runs to him, "Baba!  Awe chu otay?! Baba!"

Eunwoo look at Sanha, "Baba is okay.. Don't worry.. I just need to sleep bear.."

But Sanha knows, his Baba is lying. Eunwoo looks awful and pale, and the thing he really want to avoid is happen. Eunwoo passed out and cold sweat drip off from his face.

"Baba!"

Sanha try to calm down, he keeps patting Eunwoo's face while looking for the phone. And he found Eunwoo's phone in the pocket.

Without wasting any time, Sanha make a call for someone.

"Locky!", the little starts to worry as Eunwoo shivering.

"Yes.. Why baby?  Something's wrong?"

"Baba!  Baba sweep!"

" Eh? Sleep?  Then let him be little one.. Don't bother your Baba.. It's not nice.."

"Nuh!  Baba sweating! Hot! Baba thwow up too! Pawwi Locky!"

"What?!  Wait for me!  Listen baby, get wet towel and put it on your Baba's forehead. Can you do it? "

"Yesh.. 'M can!  Pawwi Locky!"

Sanha put aside the phone and he goes to kitchen, wet a towel and waddle to Eunwoo's room.

He put the wet towel on Eunwoo and calling for him. "Baba.. Wake up!  Nuh sweep hewe!"

But Eunwoo didn't give any response, Sanha's eyes is misty and then he cried. Frustrated and didn't know what to do.

At the right moment, Rocky arrived with Moonbin.

"Baby!", Moonbin hugs the little.

"Hewp Baba!"