§ NOT AN UPDATE §

Just telling you guys the reason I'm not updating any story for past two weeks. I'm currently under professional help as I am afraid with Felix of SKZ. My assaulter edited a video of p*rn using Felix's face as he knows I'm into Felix and he's my safe space. Don't abused the comment section with stupid comments, I just asking for help and understanding.. 💔

TRIGGER WARNING

SA / SH

◽◽◽

Do any of you have a group or person that you called as your safe space?  Someone that surely help you go through ups and downs in life.

I have a group.. Three to be exact...

STRAY KIDS

SEVENTEEN

TREASURE

And among these three, I'm emotionally attached to SKZ more than I could think. I surely grow up along with them as my language to convey my feelings is using their songs.

I don't have courage to speak freely in public let alone to vent out my dark sides to someone that told me that they love me.

Their love language for me is continues pain and trigger warning for everything I did. Istg, being an eldest in siblings take a toll on my mental health.

I didn't ask for sympathy, but I ask for a solution. I really miss seeing them without the rapist face,  grin or smirk. I even afraid with Felix's voice.

Things become mess up since last week, but the worst took a place on 30th Jan.

This is closet outfit example that I wore during the event happen, I was too stunned to speak

This is closet outfit example that I wore during the event happen, I was too stunned to speak. Let alone to ask for help. I was having a panic attack and can't breath. He was assaulting me again, after years of trying to recover from the first time he did. Time didn't heal the wound, it just there and they never recover.

Still remember his words to me saying that, "Enjoying this?  Well if u don't maybe Felix can help.." (DISCLAIMER : I DIDN'T WANT TO BRING HARM TO FELIX BUT THAT MF LITERALLY SAID THIS!  HE'S ABUSING FELIX AND ME! I HATE IT!)

I was cleaned for almost two years but things become toxic and I starts self harm again to find the peace. It's bad, I know but I can't help it. I'm sorry that this event happened and I can't fulfill your request once again since I need to heal myself first.

Trying the hardest to not unpublish all SKZ related chapter or stories since my readers enjoying it. Thank you again ❤️

I'm currently seeking for help with professional care and I'll be the best version of myself again. Please wait for me and I'm sorry this happen.

I want to look at SKZ just like before, not afraid of em. 💔

If any of you have suggestions or solutions to help me overcome with this, do comment or DM me.. I'll read it and try it out. I took two weeks to announced this, please bear with me yeah.. Stay safe my stars.

❤️❤️❤️

Maybe I should get one huh? 

Athea