§ 80 - TRAUMA PT I §

TRIGGER WARNING : SEXUAL ASSAULT, EATING DISORDER, SELF HARM,  MENTAL ISSUE

Caregiver : Changbin
Little : Felix 

Based on a real life event..

■■■

Felix whimpering and cold sweats dripping from his forehead, he is crying and can't stop saying "I won't do it again..". The little is visibily shaking under his blanket making his caregiver startle. Changbin bolt up from his sleep and he turns on the lamp beside the nightstand. 

He rubs Felix's cheeks and pour him kisses, "Baby boy.. I'm here, your Dada is here.. Wake up pretty.."

Instead of waking up, Felix's scream just get louder and tears streaming down on his shrunk cheeks, making  the older need to shake the fragile boy. Felix open his eyes , but he is staring at the ceiling in blank. 

His breathing getting fast as his rib cage goes up and down visibily faster than normal rhythm. Changbin pull the baby closer into his warm hug, and pats his back. "Dada is here baby boy.. Don't be afraid, no one can touch you. No one can hurt my little prince anymore.. I'll stay here with you baby.."

Changbin rocks the little while kiss his head, hoping for the baby to calm down a bit but instead the little grip his shirt tighter and let out  a painful cry. Felix can't stop crying over Changbin's neck as he feel the touch still real.

The baby utter inaudible words making the older's heart break apart for tremendous times. How he wish his baby will speak normally again even he's stuck in little space.

"It's okay baby.. You can take a deep breath, no one gonna hurt you again. No one will come near you again, I'll be here for you."

Changbin can feel his vision is blurry as tears pooling in his eyes, he can't stop blaming himself for what happen to his little.

If only that day, he's more careful and watch the little for a bit more, no one can hurt him. He still remember  that day someone stormed into his house and punched him almost half dead.

Felix's scream asking for help that day still living in his mind, the little just clueless and tried his best to kick all the strangers that come until he was stunned.

He recognized that voice, the  one who gave him trauma the most.

Hyun Jaeyul.

Felix stare his caregiver eyes like begging for him to stay there, don't try to do anything stupid and he just follow Jaeyul without rebel. Knowing the fact, Jaeyul can end both of them right away.

Changbin kiss the baby even he's still in tears, if he's afraid and broken like this, Felix is more than that. He loses all his basic ability to do things.

Once he feel the little settle down after worst nightmare, he lay the baby on the bed. He stare at Felix, how much the pain he went through back then? 

Flashback

"Fuck you Jaeyul ahh!!  Don't you dare lay another finger on him!  Fight me bastard!"

Jaeyul chuckles, he give a smirk to Changbin before he grip the younger locks. Making Felix stare at him with teary eyes.

"Don't harm him Jaeyul. Please, the problem is just between you and me.."

"Huh?  Kidding me?  Between both of us only?  Dude, he take you from me!  FROM ME!!!"

He throws Felix on the ground and kick his stomach making the boy yelp in pain as blood gushing out from his mouth. Felix had enough, Changbin can't stay still any longer.