§ 40 - TREASURE : BIG BABY §

Requested by shuyangmom__
Caregiver : Jihoon
Little : Hyunsuk

■■■

TREASURE finally comeback with their Chapter Two entitled I LOVE YOU,  a song that have funky beat and express the feeling of a boy when he fall in love.

Despite having a back to back practice, Hyunsuk can't help himself from overcome the mistake he made during their debut stage.

His microphone fell and he can't concentrate on the stage. The worst debut ever! But cute boy, did you know that we learn from our mistake?

Hyunsuk sit down and exhale a heavy breath, he's done for today. And he's looking into the mirror, reminiscent the days when he fought to debut.

The days where he needs to see his friends come and go, and the last one who left him was Lee Midam.

He eventually had a breakdown after a day, Midam used to be their leader and when he left, he feel like he's losing the appa figure in the group.

Hyunsuk shake his head, and look at his watch. It's already 11pm, and he still have schedule to follow tomorrow.

Hyunsuk pack his things and get up from the floor. "You'll do better tomorrow!  Thank you for today!"

He speaks to himself and decided to go home after cooling down. Being the selected leader after making to the final line up, Hyunsuk realize he needs to do better and he want to protect the hidden dream of Ben.

Ben? 

Yes, Ha Yoon Bin ; another rapper in the group but left TREASURE right before they dropped the first teaser photo.

Hyunsuk reach at his apartment and a smile crack on his face, another leader in the group is waiting for him.

"Jihoonnie?"

"Eung.. Hyunsuk Hyung.."

Hyunsuk smile, "I told you to sleep in the bedroom, don't wait for me. Wanna stay here or go back to your apartment?"

"Lemme stay here. I told the kids, and they're fine with it. Plus, they're worry about you Hyung."

Hyunsuk chuckles, "Okay then.. Let's go, I'll wash myself and then we'll sleep together.."

Jihoon follow Hyunsuk to the bedroom and he sleep first knowing his leader already home. Tomorrow gonna be a long day for them.

■■■