§ 07 - NU'EST : SICK §

Caregiver : Jonghyun
Little : Minki

■■■

Jonghyun close the door slowly after he ensure Minki is sleeping soundly. He let out a deep sigh after flopping himself on a sofa. He literally melts down and almost doze off.

Minki is having a fit last night, and only at 4am in the morning the little can sleep but not for his caregiver. Jonghyun literally goes crazy whenever a small move of Minki might causing another tantrum.

Aron notices Jonghyun sleeping on the sofa, he walks closer and pat Jonghyun's shoulder. Jonghyun blink his eyes and look blank, he just stare at Aron without a word. "Hey.. You can use my room for a nap.. I guess Minki really having a fit last night?"

"Thank you Hyung.. Just wake me up when Minki wake up.. I just need one hour of sleep.. My head is spinning right now.. I'll eat more for lunch.."

Aron didn't even have a second to utter his word, the dominant already walks to the his room. He shrug his shoulder and continues to cook lunch with Minhyun.

After an hour, Minhyun goes out and sit himself beside Dongho. The tough guy currently playing a game on the television and Minhyun insist to join. And he did, and that causing a bickering break! 

"Are you an idiot dear God Hwang?!  Eugh! ", said Dongho furiously, he is mad since he lost the game after team up with Minhyun.

"What?! I'm at wrong right now?!  Your stupid ass game didn't even catch my mood to play!  It just bloody stupid!"

Minhyun throw the console and huff, without they realize Minki is having hard time in the bedroom. Soon, a loud shrieking voice echo from the bedroom.

Minhyun and Dongho look at each other and they look at Aron's room. The door is open, and Jonghyun step out like a person that was possessed by a demon.

His gaze is cold and furios, he hates this. He barely got his sleep and because of a stupid game, his me time was taken away!  He walks faster to his room, and pick Minki from the floor.

He fall from the bed and his face was on a fluffly carpet, "Are you okay Kitten?", Jonghyun check all over Minki's body in case he hurt himself but there's nothing. Jonghyun smile and hug the baby.

"Do you want to eat?  Maybe mashed potato?  How about it? "

Aron notice Minki unable to speak neither to walk. "Jonghyun,  I think he regress into a baby space.. That's mean he needs an extra care."

Jonghyun almost punch both of the idiots outside if only Aron didn't hold him. Why today?!  "Hyung, I need to clean myself first. Please, take care of this princess for me."

Minki only stare at his Papa, he didn't let out  a yell. He looks at Aron, and make a grabby hand. Aron fetch him up and kiss him, "Can I clean you little one?  You need an extra care for today huh?"

Aron is carrying the baby while talking to his phone. He's calling for help to come over. A group that really master in handling a little in baby headspace.

■■■

Seungkwan is crawling on the floor while giggling, he can't wait to go to Minhyun. Meanwhile Joshua take a look at Minki, the little didn't want to stay alone.