§ 13 - TXT : CROWD §

Caregiver : Yeonjun
Secondary caregiver : Soobin
Little : Beomgyu

■■■

Yeonjun let out a sigh, he just arrive at dorm after one hour of meeting with their managers. They're going to America for their promotion before having a comeback.

He looks around and notice the dorm in a mess since all of them wake up late this morning, and he decides to clean the dorm. Exactly after one hour, the dorm looks presentable and he can let out a sigh relief.

"Such a long day!"

Yeonjun wonders what his little up to and he goes to Beomgyu's room, and the boy looks peaceful in his sleep. The blanket on the floor and his plushies are everywhere.

Yeonjun chuckles and he pick up the plushies before placing them beside Beomgyu. He caressed the little's hair, never believe that they gonna be in this kind of relationship, where they need each other : Beomgyu exactly.

Yeonjun found out about the little space during their debut stage, where Beomgyu crying and ask for his blanket. Their debut stage went well but nervous little Beommie can't help it out and he cried all the way to the dorm.

Yeonjun manage to make Beommie calm down and since that, he's been calling Yeonjun as Papa. And to be honest, Yeonjun actually have feelings for the guy with big eyes and Beomgyu is on the same boat! 

Yeonjun chuckles when he remembered it, he fix the blanket on Beomgyu,  "Beommie ahh.. You will end up on the floor by tomorrow if you keep sleeping like this."

Yeonjun kiss the little's cheeks and walks to his room, ready to drift to the wonderland after a long day.

"You did well Choi Yeonjun... Gumawo.."

■■■

Yeonjun's beautiful sleep and perfect dream is interrupted by a sudden whining voice. Yeonjun wake up and startle to see Beomgyu in a mess on the floor right now.

"Oh my god!  Are you okay sweetheart?", Yeonjun checks on Beomgyu and he notices the boy wet himself. "Baby, why you didn't wake me up huh?  Where is Binnie?"

"Sweep.. Beommie wake him, but he won't wake up.. Papa too.."

And here we go, Beommie dramatic cries literally make the other members sprint to Yeonjun's room like a lightning. "What's wrong Hyung?", Taehyun ask in concern tone.

"Nothing Taehyun ah.. Beommie just wet himself, Soobin didn't wake up when Beommie went to him, and this happen. Can you help me?"

Taehyun nods and after Yeonjun bring Beommie to the bathroom, he starts cleaning the floor, while Kai pick a new outfit for Bommie and Soobin prepared the breakfast.

Yeonjun wipe Beommie's tear, he knows the little is ashamed with what happened just now. " Buttercup, it's okay.. Papa didn't mad at you tho.."

"But 'm wet!", the baby is annoy and bite his own lips. " Listen buttercup, when I was a kid, I also wet myself. The others too.."

"Awe chu sewious Papa?"

"I am baby.. Come on, let ask others.."