§ 37 - RBW BOYZ : TWINNIES §

Caregiver : ONEUS & ONEWE
Little : Dongmyeong & Dongju (Xion)

■■■

Yonghoon is under great pressure right now as he can't find Dongmyeong anywhere. He literally look for the second youngest everywhere but there's no trace of him.

He message his temple, and let out  a sigh. Trying to calm himself, suddenly Ravn come with Seoho in the studio.

"Do you see our youngest? Dongju?"

Yonghoon's eyebrows frown, "Dongju?  Why you look for him here?  He's not here Ravn ahh.."

Ravn sigh and ruffles his hair, "Where the hell the youngest go?  I can't find him anywhere.."

"Wait?!  Your youngest is missing?  Mine too!  I mean his twin!"

Now, three of them look at each other, trying to read the situation. Yonghoon startle by a sudden ring of his phone.

"Hello.. Yonghoon Hyung, I found him!  He's with Dongju!"

"What?!  Are you serious Harin ahh?  Wait for me, I'll go there with Ravn.."

Yonghoon grab his cap and bag, then run to his car. He literally afraid what happen to Dongmyeong. The maknae rarely express his hardship.

Ravn and Seoho are running at the back whilst calling the other member. They are hoping for both of them to be safe.

■■■

"Nuh!"

Dongju is crying when he can't see Dongmyeong anywhere, the little literally ready to throwing a tantrum anytime.

He can feel like he's been fighting between to spaces and he hates it. The trigger item of this space is close to him.

He can't let himself fall deeper or else none of them gonna make it safe to the home. "Myeongie!"

Dongmyeong walk closer to Dongju, he keeps shaking his head. He needs to regress as well, he can't hold this any longer.

And slip in the middle of rush hour? It's not a good choice twinnies. Suddenly he heard the voice that has been with him all the time.

"Dongmyeongie!!  Uri yeppo Dongju!!"

Dongmyeong turns around and Yonghoon runs to him, kiss his forehead and hug him.

"Are you okay baby boy?"

Dongmyeong look up and give a little nod, Yonghoon knows that look.

"Are you Myeongie baby pumpkin?"

Dongmyeong nod and pin point to Dongju who already sleeping on Ravn's hug.

"We need to go home baby.  And I need to know why both of you suddenly missing!"

■■■

2 hours later both of them wake up from  nap wearing same onesie and apple hairstyle. They're confuse what's happening right now and starts calling for their caregiver.

Ravn and Yonghoon rush in as fast as they can only to crack a smile watching them.

"Aww.. My cute babies are crying huh?  Don't cry babies, let's go. I'm sure both of you are hungry, we eat first and then I'll play with you. "