§ 47 - UP10TION : SUNSHINE §

Caregiver : Jinhyuk
Little : Wooseok

■■■

A sudden spike of Covid 19 cases in South Korea make lots of entertainment show worries on how to ensure the idol perform without having any symptoms of Covid 19.

The very first cases of Covid 19 involved idols was reported on 29th Nov 2020 after having a direct contact someone tested positive.

Due to recent news, the subunit of UP10TION went under a swab test after Bitto tested positive for the virus.

And the sudden news outbreak put a precious little of the group under a great stress. All members of UP10TION need to go through the swab test.

Wooseok is fidgeting on the couch, he keeps biting his nails and plays with his plushie. Jinhyuk notice the unusual behaviour and hug Wooseok.

"Are you okay babe?"

"Yeah..  I'm just kinda nervous, other than that I'm okay.. Don't worry.."

Soon Wooseok's name is called by the doctor and he hold Jinhyuk's hand.

"I don't wanna go alone. Come with me.."

"Okay.. I'll go with you babe.. Let's go.."

A doctor that covered up with full set of PPE come close and give instructions to Wooseok on how to go through the test.

At first he's doing good, doing fine.

But suddenly due to nervous, he slipped into little space and cried. A big boy throwing a tantrum and crying because of a swab test.

Jinhyuk hold the baby and carry him on hip once he's done.

"Don't cry bub.. It's already done.. Hye baby.. No cry eung?"

"It's huwt Baba.. Nuh wanna dho dat again.. 😭 "

"It's already done baby.. No one gonna do it again to you.. Thank you baby.."

Kogyeol pat the baby's head, "You did well.. Let's go home.. I'll cook something good for you.. Come on.."

■■■

"Aww

"Aww.. Look who we've here?  Pretty sunshine of Baba.."

Jinhyuk nuzzle his nose to Wooseok and pat his head.

"How old are you today baby?"

Wooseok is thinking and giggle.

"One!  One!"

"You slipped into the youngest age huh baby?  Are you hungry now?"