§ 77 - TBZ : BLESSING §

Requested by : Stray_Cheeseu
Caregiver : TBZ
Little : Jacob

■■■

Thrill Ride era just ended for TBZ and it become the cutest era I guess? After experimenting with various concept, this era managed to gain new fans as well make the group shine out.

But I'll not say that they are happy after Kingdom end to be honest, because one of them literally having difficult time to adjust with new surrounding.

I mean can you be happy after all hate comments and stress you need to handle while you're in a survival show?  And that person is Bae Jacob.

As a person who isn't good enough to express what he feel, Jacob always find it is easy to suppress everything he feel. But just like another human, he finally reach his limit.

Known as an Angel of the group, Jacob always become the healer of the group. He will always smile and never say no to anyone who needs his help.

And he will never speak for himself, no matter how bad someone criticize him. He will just nod his head and fix his mistake, as if it is a mistake. It is never a mistake!

Jacob is sitting on his bed while watching his performance from Kingdom and Thrill Ride era, it's obviously different era but people will always compare it.

"Seriously?  He's one of the vocalist in the group?  He's not even the same level with Hyunjae or Haknyeon? His agency pick a wrong person to debut."

"Wait!  Someone told me that he's injured during the Red Wedding Dress stage but I don't see where is his injury?"

"Are you serious that he did his best for Thrill Ride era?  He looks playing around and never take it serious.. "

"Angel of TBZ?  No, instead of an Angel he's more to a Loser.. "

Those words will always haunt him for the rest of his life, he carry his real name on the stage and the fact that people used that name to criticize him make it hurt more than anything.

Jacob just stare at his laptop and he laugh at himself, "Why did I live this kind of life? I always wonder what is the purpose for me to stay alive to be honest?  I want to go home.."

The chaotic situation outside didn't bother him at all, instead he just shut himself down. He don't want to do this any longer. 

He cries, hiding his broken heart from others and only let the pillow and darkness know his dark side. He misses everything about himself back then.

Meanwhile at the dining table, all of them ready for their dinner. "Eung? Where is Jacob Hyung??"

The youngest ask the olders, but no answer receive and he walks to Jacob's room. He knocks on the door, and open it after no answer is given. 

"Jacob Hyung? Hyung ahh?"

Eric stare at the bed and he realize that Jacob has fall asleep, "Goodnight Hyung.."

He can sense something is off with Jacob but he just doesn't know how to make the older guy admit, "Do you really being yourself Jacob Hyung?"