§ 41 - TOO : GRIEVE §

Requested by shuyangmom__

Caregiver : TOO members
Little : Chihoon

■■■

Growing up in a broken home always give bad effects to Chihoon. He is always good at hiding his sad smile and broken heart.

Who the hell gonna think that he had that past? The fact that his father always abused him if he can't have the drugs or alcohol, really make him become an introvert guy.

Chihoon decided to flee from his home, leaving his mom alone knowing that he can't take her away because she will definitely put the blame on Chihoon.

The small guy brace himself to be tougher and he starts his new journey in Seoul. Become a trainee and a student at the same time isn't easy, he's been juggling his time with part time job as well.

And after a few years of training, he debuted through a survival show named WORLD KLASS. He is happy as he become part of the group named TOO, and he promised he will be better.

But little did he didn't know, fate said something different will happen near the future. And as of now, Chihoon still happy being around his members and his beloved dog named Shushu.

■■■

TOO has been busy since they debuted, at one month of debut days, they joined a show named Road To Kingdom and they slowly gain their fanbase.

And Shushu become part of the journey, he always help in comforting Chihoon whenever he need and to be honest, having a dog in a dorm help the members to relieve their stress.

Shushu literally can pull various tricks to make all of them laugh but the most important thing is, Chihoon laugh happily.

He become the witness how Chihoon grow up and become a succesful idol as well. And he also become the only one who knows the real story of Chihoon.

Chihoon only a teen, he think Shushu will stay forever with him but God say the other thing.

Shushu become distant from him and the members, but Chihoon didn't take it serious since Shushu always had the moment.

And one day, when he come home from his schedule, he notices that Shushu didn't greet all of them at the door. The food he left in the morning still the same.

Chihoon can sense something is wrong, and he decide to look for Shushu. The dog always being goofy and fluff ball, but not today.

"Shushu yaa! Where are you baby?"

Chihoon throw his bag and starts looking for the dog, and his heart broke when he find the dog looks weak on his bed.

He calls out for Shushu, but only a weak whining can be heard.

"Chihoon ahh.. How's Shushu?"

"I don't know Jaeyun, I want to take him to vet. Can you accompany me?"

"Okay.. Let's go, lemme call manager Hyung first.."

Chihoon take Shushu, and hug him gently cause every touch on him, the dog will whine.

■■■