Chapter 38: |Because She's Alice From "Wonderland"..|

After a genuine horrible day, I went to my bed and drooped flat down with the blanket lightly covered over me.

I do not know who I am.

My powers appearantly do not even belong to this reincarnation.

I have just figured out no matter what I do, I am always expected to fail by people and if I don't, I am said to use unfair methods to win.

I do not have any friends. The villainess girl I desperately wanted to be friends with doesn't like me. The only considerate gift, I had received from my roommate is broken which caused the host to misunderstand me.

I am stalked by an obsessive popular jerk who akready has a fated woman and is misunderstood by others as a mistress.

I had just hurt the only guy who had genuinely considered me as a 'friend' and even made him to hate me.

And, you know what is the worse..?

My head hurts a lot and.. I think my fever is gonna come back anytime sooner.

I put my head on the pillow and rubbed my face.

Ughhh !!!

This is so infuriating.

I feel like literally screaming!

But,..

I looked at the cute swan plushie Zeno had got me on our first date..f-f-friendly a-appointment..and hugged it tight.

This is the place I dreamed off coming to after all.

So, just a little longer Anastasia..

I whispered to myself..

Just a little longer.. I am sure things will be alright..

I smiled and hugged the doll more tighter before fully getting into the blanket.

I am genuinely thankful I have this doll which reminds me of him being with me now.. Though the actual person is 100 times better at a time like this, of course..

I did get a letter from Zeno that he would present me a gift very soon when we meet in a while.. (The spring break) though, it is still a pity, the telebox he had invented started malfunctioning again.

Zeno promised he would fix it soon so, I should probably not worry about that.

But, at a time like this..

I genuinely missed Zeno's voice so bad..

Because.. If he was there with me now in this misery just like he was when I was sent to prison when Cinderella was kidnapped..

I am sure my time here.. Wouldn't hurt this much..

But..

It's too bad that jerk is a prince and always has to be on his castle doing duties and flirting 24x7.

I pouted at the thought, slowly closing my eyes when the door knob suddenly twirled and Alice along with her two best friends entered the room.

Oh dear.. The nuisance's here.

I rolled my eyes and pulled the blanket more closer pretending to ignore their existence.

My guesture wasn't left unnoticed by Alice, of course.

"Guys.. Can we take the conversation to another place..? My roommate is still sick and it would be-"

"Ha.. Roommate..?" Duchess Swan's overmakeuped face suddenly popped before my eyes and when she bent down to look at me and I swear, I almost squeaked in fright!!