Chapter 36: |Prince Alexander, The Psycopath|

It was a rainy noon.

Sitting inside a dark dim lamp light room, a huge golden mirror reflected the shiny scarlett hair of Goddess Atropos as she brushes them softly.

A popular young man who wore an armour a red cape that he was bestowed for being the national hero of the newly formed city, Mycenae stood amid the party hall entertaining few ladies.

"This is unbelievable.."

Goddess Clotho mumbled to Goddess Lachesis while observing the demigod Perseus from afar. She had arranged this party and invited the other gods for cheering up her sister's mind. But, it was of no use if the star of the show wasn't gonna show up.

"I told you so.." Lachesis muttered back. "No one could change sister's mind when it's related to that boy.. Do you think any party would distract her and make her feel better on this day..? You are really an extravagant beauty without any brains, sister.."

"Foolish..! I know what to do..?"

Clotho walked up to Perseus with a red annoyed face and called him out.

"What is it..? My lady..?"

The Perseus asked her with an awkward smile..

(Perseus, BC 195)

If it was any other girl they would have obviously be charmed by this dark haired, tan skinned, sexy and devilishly handsome young lad.
However, Clotho the most prettiest of the Three Fates who was used to the wooing of handsome gods remained unfazed by this hot demi god.

She got straight to the point.

"Why don't you go and call my sister Percy..?"

She asked. But, she didn't really expect any reply from him. After Lanchesis's teasing, Clotho thought her honour was on the line.

".....?"

"But.. Why should I go to her.. Your highness, Clotho..?"

Perseus asked in confusion.

"Whaat? Aren't you her teacher..? Do you need a reason to meet her..? Now.. Go upstairs.. Hurry up..!"

Clotho demanded. Fortunately, few gods approched Clotho and she got busy to attend her guests.

Perseus however only got a minute to breath.

The girls clustered around Perseus blinked at him with twinkling eyes.

"Is it true..?? Are you are close with, Atropos-samma..!"

"A-Ah.." Perseus stammered awkwardly.

"You are her teacher..!! Teacher of what..??"

"That.. I cannot utter.."

"Aahh..!! The dark haired country's hero and powerful yet lonely queen! So, romantic! You make the perfect couple..!