Chapter 2: |A Memory I Might Have Forgotten |

"Wowwww! Isn't this the Orion's arrow! The most finest set of bow and arrows, Yet! "

A little boy's voice screeched out from the multi product store as he looked at the set of Bow and Arrows inside the glass showcase with gleaming eyes.

His little short friends were right beside him leaning against this exclusive archery item and couldn't help but sing praises.

"Yes! You know, My father went to several different auctions to get this! "

"Really, cool! Well did he..? "

"No..not really.. The item didn't yet come to the market yet. There are just promoting it. And, there are only 3 made in the entire country so far! He's not that lucky.. "

"But, they say the arrow never misses it's shot. They say the-.."

"..shots are so powerful that it could go 68.009 seconds per mile and so vicious that you can shoot right on a bird's eye even if you were a bad archer.. Right?"

A slender voice of a young lad suddenly intruppted these children's conversation. And, the owner of the voice said these lines with a flashy wink, pulling the imaginary bow and arrow through her fingers causing a fresh air of excitement to enlighten the kids.

The boys immediately looked at her like she was a popular idol and chanted the information-giver with praises.

"Big brother, You are so knowledgeable.! " One kid said.

"Wow! Are you an archer too, big brother?" The other responded.

"Big brother, big brother.. You will teach us archery right ..someday??" A shy one pulled the lady's skinny pants with a bashful look.

"Aha-ha! Sure. Sure brat!" the young girl laughed again holding her hips and rubbed a little one's curly hair. "If we meet again. I guess.."

"Your clothes are ready, Mister. Can I pack them for you..? " The shop lady said with a light smile and flushed cheeks as she served the person.

"Ya, sure. Just make sure you pack them properly"

I said, being the young lad the kids had celebrated hitherto and turned up to the woman finally revealing that face behind this thick black hood.

My messy red hair tumbled down my dress and the woman including the children widened their eyes in surprise at my form.

"And, Yes.. Er.. I am a girl by the way.. "

Not bothering to explain more, I walked out of the shop's sliding glass door and head straight through the crowded streets where an important person was out on her first town tour after her new married life.

---And, this was me.

I am Anastasia De Rottenstein. Aged 18. And, in a world where fictional characters come alive to re-enact their fairytale.. I belong to the Cinderella Fairytale.

"Do not block the way woman!? "

"Don't you know the town's princess is coming today!!? " The townsmen barked at me for hiding the current celebrity's vision.

"Move over, fast bitch! "

I rolled my eyes and continued scanning for the place I had left my black horse when I finally found her tied up in a certain corner.

"Get out of the way! "

"Ah.. Ow! "

A guy before me suddenly pushed me roughly and I was almost jerked down on the path if I hadn't balanced myself.