Chapter 45: |First Date! Gone Wrong..(2)|

"It's because you make me feel.. So weak and confused by your little things.. And.. never fail to escape from my line of sight..

Why..? Why.. is that.. Anastasia?

Why do you make me feel this way..? "

He asked slowly. And, at this moment I confess, I couldn't squeak anything at all. He was demanding me an answer and I had no way of understanding his feelings.

I blushed hard at his words as the lad drew more closer to me and then, I suddenly felt a soft finger flick hit my forehead casually.

"Ow. Why did you do that for..?"

Bluebeard then grinned looking at my yells and bluntly stated.

"It must probably be, because you are too much of an idiot. Idiot..!

Seriously.. Just, What would you do if I didn't exist? You will stay here all day long crying? What are you? A baby..? I guess, I was right about you, Ms Rotten.."

Bluebeard placed his right arm on head as a hold with a frustrated look.

"You really are an useless ugly loser."

He said still leaning close to my form with a teasing tone on his words when my anger gradually spread from my head and pumped towards my fist.

Irritated, I almost immediately raised my fist towards his face in a strong punch making him leap off to a few ahead of me.

"There's a limit to your teasings Bluebeard and you definitely crossed it this time..!"

I told him glaring while dusting my hands and it was now Bluebeard's turn to crawl down in pain.

"Too cruel! You are too cruel, Rotten. Why don't you use this trick in front of my dad..? You certainly do not need any training at all if he sees this..! Oww.. Owww.."

He said holding his face miserably.

A genuine chuckle finally escaped from my lips at Bluebeard's extremely normal behavior. Watching him act like this almost made me forget all the taurma, I had just faced and reminded me of the times, we simply spent training in the forest.

It was fun. Then and now.

And, I was surprised Bluebeard actually made me feel this way at a horrible time like this.

"Anyways, Rotten. I am telling you,.."

Bluebeard started, lightly scratching his blue hair.

"...whether you like it or not, I have always been able to find how you feel, at times. As a matter of fact, I had become accustomed to it from the moment I first saw you for the first time at the festival.

But, it still.. hurts to know, you wouldn't tell me what I see and deliberatly keep lying though, we care about you so much.. "

Bluebeard confessed softly as I listened to him without a comment.

I still couldn't understand the material logic behind why he cares for what I do..

But, by now I could get that he is upset. Especially since the last time we saw each other.

He then proceeded.

"What I mean is.. Rotten, lying to others is really not a good habit. The truth will definitely be revealed one day. But, each second you keep dragging it.. I am positive, you will have to pay for it's misfortunes two fold..

And, besides, it's not just me you kept lying to all along, right..?"

He said softly and I felt as though he had hit straight into the nutshell of my problem.