Chapter 46: |Another Former Girlfriend Of Zeno. How Unusual..|

'So, now that, that sc**bag has gone.. Shall we go continue our precious date..? Anastasia-chan?'

That's what Zeno said cheerfully at the crowded streets.

But, how Zeno behaved as we were riding the car was..

I looked at Zeno from the side anxiously.

He was totally giving out a dark scary aura that had spread all around the car. He looked so mad like a ferocious bloodthirsty dragon living in the depths of the underworld. And, the usually divine angelic aura of his body had suddenly become so delicate as a sharp ice that, with his current temper he might kill anyone who even made an attempt to talk to him.

Kuro was so scared that he looked like he was actually holding his breath on the driver seat and the other guard, Gerold who accompanied us on the front passenger seat did no good either.

The entire atmosphere was deadly silent.

And, one was afraid if anyone dares to break it they couldn't survive the next day.

"Zeno... "

I muttered softly when Zeno pressed my palms more tighter to his.

"That, son of ****. How dare he touch your head like that..? Anastasia, the minute we go to the restaurant, you are to go to the reserved room and wipe all those disgusting traces off your hair, immediately, okay..?

I heard our community has been infected with many germs recently..."

"Zeno..." I muttered again softly.

"And, thinking you might be hurt because of-"

"Zeno, Stop panicking..!"

I literally yelled at him this time completely startling Kuro and the other guy in the front at my daring guts.

I let out a soft sigh.

"Will you be like this everytime I associate with another guy..?" I asked him frankly.

"..."

He didn't reply me immediately but, then yelled.

"B-But, he was looking at you with those googlie eyes..! He clearly likes you and even I can see that, Anastasia."

I was so amused with what Zeno had just said.

Bluebeard.. ? Ha, B-Bluebeard.. likes me..??

I laughed out loud at the entire thought.

"Hahaha!! Are you crazy..?? That.. Guy..? You think, that foul mouthed jerk likes me that way..? What kinda logic is that..?"

"..."

Zeno didn't say anything to me. But, he was still not convinced that I had to assure him.

"Zeno.. Look here, with my ugly looks and horrible villainess personality the only mentally retarded person who says he likes me in this world, is you.. Alright? Besides, you have never seen how much that nasty jerk insults me on daily basis as though, it's his natural language.. If you were to hear all that you could clearly see that he doesn't even see me as a girl.. Much less like me that way.. "

I tried convincing him still bewildered of Zeno's incredulous idea.

"T-Then, you do not l-like him..?"

He asked hesitately looking at the window, still avoiding eye contact.

"Of course not."

I peeked my face with a bright grin before the brat throwing tautrum and gave him an instant reply.