Side Story 5:|The Summit Of The Captains And Royals|

Though, the group of girls departed with identical ceremonial smiles they all had different responses, to Anastasia's humble apology. 

Few said she was being a hypocrite. Few said she was trying lure their opinions about her. Few were simply surprised of her unexpected behavior.

And, though the majority had pretty much negative views about Anastasia, Princess Merida Dunborch, the person who had actually associated with the girl on closer terms had been thinking of only one thing clear on her mind

---That foul-mouthed villainess youngster.. who had cried..

'Baha! You are a protagonist! How could you understand about the hardness and difficulty in life!'

Merida recalled the hurtful words Anastasia had told her back then when she had just transfered to the school and compared them to what just happened today.

'I am sorry. I give my apology to you on behalf of my house member. It wasn't that he was purposely trying to come out as being rude. But, whatever he had done was wrong..! And, will you please forgive him for that..!'

---had actually changed her views about them considering how she was in the beginning... Right..?

A subconscious smirk came over Merida as she thought this.

Well.. But.. it's good she wasn't being the sterotypical person she was before.

Merida was thinking this as she entered her class when two girls other who were just accused by Robinhood for being bullies like her and had gotten an apology from Anastasia, abruptly pulled Merida backwards towards a wall in a secret manner.

Merida was shocked by their sudden change in behavior of her usually passive friends.

By the timing, she could understand they had probably waited for everyone else to get in their class first so that they could secretly kidnap her later. But, the realization did nothing good but, irritate Merida.

"Ah! What the fu*k do you-"

"Dunborch-samma! That girl... from before..! I-Is ..Is.. Is.. that girl you spoke to before r-really that.. R-Rottenstien-san..?"

Merida abruptly stopped protesting when she heard this. She didn't know whether they were cursing her or praising her.

But, she decided to listen to them.

"Ha,.. W-What..?"

One of the two girls pushed her hair behind her ears with an awkward shy smile in an explanation.

"We saw her protecting an another blonde heroine at the Cafeteria and were instantly very much impressed by the valour and protectiveness she had shown there."

"We immediately became her fans then...Dunborch-san!"

"What..? Wh-What?? You do know she's a girl, right??"

Merida was shocked out of her wits when she heard this.

"Yes, we do!!"

They said loudly in a sync making Merida to actually cringe and take a step back at their aggressiveness. How they behaved was literally like how she did when she sees her favourite celebrity 'Action man'.

"She was so cool then, Merida-san!"

The first girl squealed.

"We just had to talk with her.. and.. !!"

The other girl agreed half singing.

"You, who is on speaking terms with Rottenstien is our only gateway!!"