Chapter 5: |Stop Hitting On Her. She's Mine|

"Anastasia-chan!" This was when my uncle hushed from inside secretly while we were still shifting the luggages.

I quickly ran to his side skipping steps.

"What? D-don't tell me you are gonna ban me from going to my new school because you would miss me too much!? I teased him. "Cause. I. Cannot. Do. That."

Uncle John chuckled. "No, kiddo. I just wanted to give you this..here.. " He stated holding a small freshly bought cardboard box decorated  with a bright pink bow.

My eyes literally glistened with curiosity. "A Gift! For me! Thanks!!!" I chirped excitedly examining it and tapped the box trying to find what might be inside it.

"Why don't you find out? " He smiled as my sister peeked into the box.

I hurriedly unwrapped the wrappers and literally squealed at the surprise.

"I-Its t-the Orion's arrow, ?! The most best archery kit that is yet to reach the market! One of the three that has ever been made in Fairytale!!!!" I screamed in excitement and abruptly hugged my uncle.

"Ahhhhhh! Thank you uncle Thankyou sooo much! "

My uncle hugged me back.

"Haha, you like it? I am fortunate I am friends with the original weapon maker, one of my client who loves my perfume products. I cannot present you the rose perfume as both you and your mother were my regular clients and it isn't that cool to get the same for free.

I tried to buy a few flowers for you. But, Maria said you wouldn't really like them just like the fluffy gowns, the expensive jewelries, decorative shoes, extravagant cushions, pretty pouches, makeup kits, the rarest floral seeds.. -"

He listed many more stuff women usually adore as both Drizzella and I smiled sheepishly..

Looks like he had, had a hard time choosing the gift..

"And, finally remembered you mentioning the weapon in one of your letters.. " he said as I smiled.

"And, ended up getting the best thing ever."

Looking at this, Drizzella abruptly ran into the house and soon showed me a giant white teddy bear he had gifted her.

"And, this is the gift he had given to me! Isn't it cute big sister! " she exclaimed cheerfully when I felt the shundders..

Ah.. A bear.. Again..

I petted her hair and bend my knees to hug my little sister.

"I will miss so much, Drizzy-chan. I promise to return once in a while. " I kissed her cheeks.

"You will wait for me right?"

"Always, big sister." She returned my hug and I said my temporary goodbyes to the rest of my new family members, including cousin Johnny and the maids.

Johnny kept complaining about every single thing he hated on this mansion but, still snuck in a chocolate bar as my farewell gift in secret. He swore that he had bought the chocolate bar only for me, but with his obvious brimming confidence I am sure there were already plenty of chocolates inside his pockets.

Few maids shed tears even though I promised them I would be back fast.. And .. that's how I spend the rest of my time on the last day at my mansion.

Comforting people and receiving gifts.

I can be back home once in a while but, I cannot stay here for long as I had to be reported inside the school's dorm by night.

And, that was why I had actually put up with all this extravagant drama.