Side Story 1:| Shouldn't Buy Friendship Through Favours |

It has been a week since school has begun. And, Alice had been feeling pretty out of it, recently.

The incidents that happened at the last day at her dorm during last semester, and, her little moment of realization that, her annoying ugly looking roommate might really not be a bad person like she had always thought, shook her norms, to an extent that she couldn't relax even when she went hiking with her sister.

For own peace of mind, she did try having little conversations with Anastasia. But, unfortunately unlike Alice, the latter had no energy or motive to talk to anyone to an extent that, even the others can notice it clearly.

"Ah.. Look at her. She's out of it again.. "

"Why does she look so lifeless..? Do you think some of the guys she's been fooling around with, must have left her..?"

"Ya, I think so too. But, to be honest the class really feels so boring without her mischief.. I almost miss Ms Candy's stern yellings while sending her to detentions.. "

"Haha, you are right. But, guys seriously.. Look at Rottenstien's aura. Even that seems too piteous now. She's having a fellow villainess companion.. So, Why doesn't she just cheer up more faster..?"

"Yeah right.. A companion who hasn't turned up to her class since the first day for a while now again..!"

"Shhh.. Shhh.. The teacher's still here.. "

Alice heard their mutterings while writing her notes and
accidentally dropped her pencil near the desk Anastasia was sitting in.

"I.. am sorry..."

Alice mumbled in curtasy when, Anastasia's shoulder length red locks fell over her neck as she bends down for help by taking her pen.

When she did this, her fluffy front bangs bounched lightly as her head slowly popped up.

And, that's when Alice noticed the dark deep scary looking circles below her eyelids.

Anastasia's entire face looked extremely pale and barely expressive. But, you could still tell she was extremely depressed by something.

Taking back her pencil from Anastasia's fingers, she quickly muttered a quick 'thanks' and turned her head forward awkwardly.

At this Alice knew, something was definitely wrong.

This wasn't like Anastasia at all. Though Alice knew, she struggles at lot at this school especially due to the bullyings, (which has only been stopped recently) Anastasia De Rottenstein was indeed one of the most cheerful person she has ever met before.

Tringgggggggg!!

The bell for the lunch break rung on the background. And, Alice digged her bag for finding space to stuff her books in. This was when, she noticed a few papers she had forgotten to give to a certain person.

'Ah.. This is.. '

She thought, when she suddenly remembered the two angry faces of her best friends who wouldn't bare waiting for her, if she doesn't reach in front of their class on time.

With a sigh, she quickly picked the choco-chip cookies she had bought for pampering them and rushed towards the door.

However, a few seconds later, she returned back to her desk and quickly grabbed those papers before repeating her actions.

__________

With the delicious cookies on her one hand and the certain file of papers on the other, Alice soon got tired of waiting for Odette Swan and Suger Plum to come out of their classes.