Side Story 3: |No-one Hurts My Stupid Dumb Roommate|

"Oh.. Yes. Yes! But, Alice-chan, don't worry a thing about it.. " She stressed her words.

"You had passed all of your challenges with flying colors.. the moment you choose..us over Rottenstein.. "

Suger said with a bright smile and slowly took her velvet black bag to take out a neat form from her file.

"Here.. " She gave the certain form to Alice.

Alice blinked at her guesture.

"This is the transfer file you had been longing for many years. I am telling you to take this Alice dear. "

"....."

Alice stared at the form that revealed the petition that offered her id to get transferred to the their own houses, the Emerald Twin Headed Eagles.

"You deserve this, Alice.."

Suger Plum encouraged her by stating her reasons.

"I had requested Swan-san's mother to write this form especially for you before many weeks.. I just wanted the right opportunity to give you this. And, what other perfect time it could it be than now.. "

Suger said with a naughty smirk as she handed it to her and patted her hand.

"Take this form to the head office and quickly transfer to our class..."

"......"

Alice was still very surprised and doubful of her sudden eerily sweet guesture.

"You are too precious and rare after all.. "

Suger slowly touched Alice's tender chin and stroked it as Alice sat still, not knowing what to say.

"After all, No matter how much we torture you.. Or put you down with insults.. You will always be with us like a loyal dog who doesn't dare look up at it's owners, right?.."

Alice's eyes widened at the extremely twisted and unexpected words coming from Suger Plum's lips.

"So, now.. ..."

Alice abruptly looked up and only then did she notice, Suger Plum's pleasant smiling eyes suddenly took a major transforming. They became cold, malicious and cunning with dark glowing purple shade.

"Take this form and Shut The Hell Up while we have fun."

She said banging the form towards Alice's side of the table.

"I am sure that will make her stay numb.. "

Alice Lindell heard Suger say this to Odette and then, silently watched, her friend continue their hurtful verbal bullyings to Anastasia.

...

...

...

Under the sunlight, Suger Plum was definitely a very beautiful person. And, with her long platinum silver hair that perfectly contrasted her amethyst purple colored ireses...

She looked like an angel straight from heaven.

To tell the truth, Alice had thought Suger Plum as an angel plenty of times, especially when Odette Swan had almost broke of their friendship.

The real reason she put up with their tortures was Suger Plum. Though she didn't like Odette Swan one bit.. She thought, Suger was a kind and affectionate person who understood her well, being one of Odette's lacky.

Odette had always dominated the two of them plenty of times..and the one who had consoled her then was Suger.

She believed she was pitiful in front of this bully like her. She believed Suger Plum was the only person she could trust on since she approched her first.