Chapter 41:|The Pure Hellantic Bloodline|

After few minutes of abandoning the duo, the only place Anastasia thought of entering was an old cottage that surfaced the pleasant scent of the three petaled flowers. Those medicinal creepers the stairs handles were decorated with them.

The enormous room was bottles portions, pills, spell books and other medicinal herbs everywhere. Granny Alchemist's potions store. That was where she was. She was the old lady who only sold the magic beans to the protagonist Jack and a long time acquaintance of Anastasia and her former friend who was once really close with her.

Anastasia took a deep breath and looked at the board.

It was a place she had avoided recently for several reasons. But, she know this humble shop had the rare products that no other shop of this town has.

The bell tingled as Anastasia walked in and the old lady Granny Alchemist looked up at her from her giant spectacles. The old woman was surprised at her surprise appearance.

"So.. You finally remember this place... Brat? I almost thought you forgot coming to my humble home after you became the relative of a royal.."

The old lady refered to Anastasia's sister who had recently become the crown princess.

Anastasia giggled and leaned on the desk.

"Oh no granny. This is the place where I literally grew up. How can I forget this place..!"

She said cheerfully.

"Do you have snake jasmine creepers..?" Anastasia asked.

"How many..?"

"Umm.. Wait a minute.. Ramond said they were kinda important in the surprise element the foxes had planned. So i think a dozen of the seeds."

"Alright.."

Anastasia's eyes reverted to the windows and the view reminded of herself a year ago.

It was just a few distance from this shop where I first fought the dragon and like he phrases it .....stole Zeno's heart...

Looking back I think doing that was the first steps I took in setting myself free from the rigid path as the step sister..

I closed my eyes gently. The smell of the medicinal plants were so strong at Granny Alchemist's potion shop.

"You.. Have changed a lot...brat"

Granny Alchemist wrapped my package with a bow.

"Huh?" I blinked.

"You do not have that lost, stray, lonely look on your face anymore..Life must be good for you now.."

Granny Alchemist commented.

I suddenly recalled my recent experiences at my school, my scandal with Zeno, my argument with my friends and..a new found friendship with Iracebeth, a more thickened friendship with Merida, the pleasant relationship with all the foxes and spending time with Zeno at the forbidden town...

My face brightened up immediately.

"Yes. Life is treating me very well recently! Thank you Granny.."

I told her and was about to leave the store when Granny suddenly stopped me.

"Anastasia. Wait. Are you not here to meet Mary..?"

Granny asked casually.

However, her words were scary enough to make me pause my steps almost immediately.

"M-Mary....?"

"Yes. She's your best friend isn't she..? Oh speak of the devil she is here."

The door opened and a well known petite looking young girl walked in. She was clearly surprised when she looked at me which become immediate happiness in seconds.