Chapter 8: |Hot News!: A Peculiar "Pause" In The Storybook World??|

After I helped him up along with my series of apologies, Lord Rumpelstiltskin took my hand and scanned me like I am a science specimen.

He looked down. He noticed my spirit animal Mr Whiskers giving him a puny look and then continued staring at me for few more seconds.

I gulped being the prey to his incoherent stares avoiding eye contact at cases.

And,.. It was then, when it finally hit me.

"Ah.. " I abruptly made a formal deep bow before him and introduced myself.

"Lord Rumple.. I am Anastasia De Rottenstein from, The Cinderella Fairytale. It's a pleasure to officially meet you, sire.

Enlightenment immediately gleamed on the dwarf's grey old eyes and he immediately turned his back towards me.

I was confused. I simply stood still blinking at his retreating back shoulders when he suddenly stopped walking and said with an bland voice.

"Follow me, grl."

"Oh, Y-Yes.. Sir! " I immediately obeyed his instruction while making Mr Whiskers enter my amulet again.

Without another word, Lord Rumple soon led through the currently empty class rooms, staffs refreshing rooms, the magical labs and many other rooms that were all located side by side on this certain long hallways.

And, when we reached before a certain seemingly normal looking door, we finally stopped.

I looked up and the enormous sign. 'The principal room' was written on it.

"The school headmistress wanted to see you. " he said emotionlessly and walked the other way before sitting on the wooden chairs that were arranged on a horizontal line beside the door.

Probably to wait for me to finish the talk I guess..

Wow.. He's exactly the carbon copy of Farala-san before I got to know her well.

He mustn't be socially awkward.. I suspect..

I thought twirling the golden colored crowshaped door nob and slowly opened the door.

And, when I did that, I was surprisingly welcomed with a gust of fresh raven black feathers that entered through the window.

The familiar woman in black clothes, I had seen on the assembly hall, stood before the giant window beside her large cushioned chair and wooden table with the principal signboard .

Her long black hair beautiful cascaded downwards on her shoulders softly brushing her elegant pointy ram horns.

And, Her glimmerering long black gown that was skinnier on her thighs but, thinner on the legs rolled down in the floor like a black shadow foam and covered the area underneath her sparkling shoes.

The netted black hat she had worn before was kept on the table but, nothing except her thickly painted smirking red lips was shown as her enormous black wings hid her entire form including her dress that, I couldn't see before she turned and looked at me elegantly with a ravishing smile.

Under that glimmering sunlight that escaped from the curtain covered windows,.. she literally looked like a beautiful dark angel.

A feature which might have made any other person admire her beauty with open jaws and drooly mouth but, nope.. Not me.

Though I confess, I did do the first thing though.. Opening the jaws I mean.. But, that was totally 'not' awkward because, for defence that's the exact same reaction the dark beauty did too...