Chapter 11: |The Red Queen Not The Queen Of Hearts? |

I soon ran as fast as I could in search of the suffering girl.

I run through the hallways. Climb down more stairs, look at the down floors and finally peek into the outside garden where I found few bullies kicking and punching a young innocent looking student on the floor like she was a criminal.

The girl's long dark brownish blonde hair was streaked with dirt. Her beautiful pink ireses were clouded with tears behind her thick half broken spectacules.. Her pale white face was stripped many wounds and blood probably from all that kickings and punches. Her cheery red lips were trembling with fear and her entire face seemed to be soaked with tears.

"P-Please don't.. I-I didn't do that.. " She said looking so pitiful. But, the hearts of the bullies were as hard as stone.

There were many boys with different badges mostly with the symbol of the Silver Lions.. Farala-san's house. And, from them there was one girl with a long thick curly hair. She was round faced with giant round blue eyes and didn't really do anything to them but, yet I knew she was part of the bullies too.

A guy pulled the weak girl's dress.. " Admit it! You are the thief who stole the chemists right?! Admit it you damn villainess!"

The bullied girl spit blood beside him.. "What..? I didn't .. How.. can you say like that? Did you see me steal something??.." The girl struggled to speak with her wounded mouth.

No.. It's because she's a villainess. That's why they are stereotyping her.

I immediately reasoned and that's the exact thing the guy said too.

"No! It's because you are a villaness!"

I rolled my eyes.

I knew it..

I soon more tiptoed closer to them and hide behind a large wall.

The girl sobbed more but, the bullies didn't do anything else than kick her more as more wounds appear on the body of this villaness.

I gritted my teeth. Alright, I cannot look at this more longer! I thought and immediately whispered a quick spell..

"Yarn of life and Yarn of confutions. Seize forward and cause their delusions..."

A gum like yarn made of thread escaped from my hands and I silently let it roll down on the ground as soft as a cotton candy..

Soon, the multicolored ball of yarn rolled towards bullies in it's splender looking at pretty as it was. And, when the guys stood still being mesmerised by it, web like gum immediately released out of the balls and tied everyone up with the sticky substance.

The guys tried moving but they were trapped on my gummy spider webs that circled their bodies like prisoners.

I abruptly ran towards the girl and helped her up.

"Come on, let's go..! " I hissed the girl. She looked me probably with blury eyes and the slowly looked at the bullies.

"Y-You d-did that.. " the poor girl couldn't even believe that refuge would come at last.

I listed her up quickly and whispered nodding. " yes! Now hurry!"

And, we soon away from the place.

From the corner of my eyes I noticed the curly headed girl was the first one to escape my trap with her tiny pocket knife. She glared at me manically. And, the others soon followed her.

"She has escaped Merida-samma.. S-Should we.. Capture them along with that stranger..? "

A bully asked in an exhausted tone probably because he had a hard time getting out of my webs.