Side Story 2: |Pretty Boy's Pretty Bad Story|

Suger Plum munched her sandwich and nodded her head.

"Of course. He's Off-the-charts popular! Honestly, I don't really care about these things.. But, the other girls really do go crazy for this guy, Alice-chan. As a matter of fact, do you know? There was time they even kidnapped him and locked him up in a room just to keep the popular Bluebeard for themselves, all-day..?"

Alice's eyes widened.

"Really..?"

They did that..?

To That.. Scary.. Gloomy looking.. Emo-boy..?...

"Ah.. Yes.." Odette Swan agreed with Sugarplum. "I think, that was the time, he officially started wearing grey hoodies to cover himself. He wasn't like that before..

And, more than that, ..there was also an incident where, few girls actually stole his goods and stuck sticky paper chits on his desks with their names written on them.."

"What?? To that extent..? B-But, w-why?? " Alice cried abruptly.

Because, This is totally bullying, okay.

"That is so, because they thought, he would actually notice them.. At least through this manner.."

"...."

Alice was left speechless by this.

Looks like things really are wayyy too different on other houses, unlike how, they treated their own popular guy, Robinhood-samma.. Because, compared to all this, ironically, The Foxes were really a lot more normal.

"But, it is alright.. I mean, the fangirls confessed they did that, only because they were worried, Bluebeard might even be a gay.. And, Considering his lack in interest to other girls.. I totally agree with them. Cause, We wouldn't want that.. Right..?"

Odette said slurping her drink and Sugerplum nodded her head taking in another bite of her lunch.

Hearing this, Alice's eyes couldn't stop glaring at these insensitive people. But, she didn't dare show her face to them as they continued.

"You could clearly see them crying please notice me. Senpai(senior) please notice me. But, Bluebeard-samma's too cold hearted for that.."

Suger said rolling her purple eyes.

And, Odette practically drooled when she said. "Though that is his charm.. Hehe.. " She then, continued staring at Bluebeard like the die hard fan-girl she was.

"Alice-chan, aren't you gonna eat your food is getting cold?.. "

Suger asked noticing Alice's vexed expression and only then, did she release her clenched fist hidden on her lap.

Alice abruptly put her salad inside her mouth feigning ignorance.

"Hmmn. Hmmn." Was what Alice said nodding her head...

But, it was then that, Alice realized how narrow minded and self centered she really was for treating Bluebeard as an ordinary emo-boy who lacks his sense of fashion.

She bit her lips in guilt and played with her spoon as the certain boy of their gossips caught a random glimpse of her after finishing his lunch..