Chapter 1: |Anastasia's Gone!?|

It was hazy, warm morning in the Rottenstein Estate.

The birds were twittering on trees. The ducks were quaking and playing in the water. The cows mooed ready to have their delicious milk fetched. The chicken farm flourished with fresh new eggs.

Cock-a-doodle-doo! Cock-a-doodle-doo!

The rooster's cry was heard the highest beside the window of the room in the downstairs where old maid Maria was drooling in her deep sleep dreaming about Sunshines and Rainbows when her alarm clock offically buzzed on.

Dring! Dring! Dring!

Her wrinkled hand slowly snoozed the clock. Her grey old sleepy eyes then gradually moved to the time that showed '4-am' and then, the calender in slow motion.. and it was then that she hastily got out of the bed in a panic.

She quickly rearranged her bed. Brushed her teeth, washed herself flung on to her elegant maid clothes that had the symbol of the Rottenstein Estate on the gown's sleeve.

In minutes, The door banged close and it's vibration clumsily tore page off the calender's date that had a trophy shaped drawing with a hand written marking inside it.

The page fluttered on the floor like a butterfly as the wind from the open window tossed the paper on the wooden door revealing it's contents.

'June 14, Mistress Anastasia's first day school'

Utterly excited for her first miss's first day school, the 40 year old Maria rushed fast to the mansion's basement with bright grin.

A thick, long, giant rope that was directly connected with a enormous bell on the roof top hung before her. She removed the nuckles of her hands and hugged it tight before wiggling it.

At her guesture, the thick rope moved and the enormous bell that was directly connected to every single maid, butler and the other employees who worked on the mansion woke up like a magnet.

She dusted her dusty hands in satisfaction and then rushed to the other part of the mansion, her mistresses's bedrooms.

The hallways were still empty just like the rest of the house. Though few workers were now coming out of their rooms with sleepy postures. She greeted the few, then ushered them of how important today is and slowly walked towards the most important chore of the day..

Waking up her two mistresses, The Rottenstein sisters.

There were seperate three rooms on the certain floor. One for the elder miss, one for the second miss and the other for the third miss, the stepsister of the two other mistresses, Cinderella Glasston.

She crossed the first room as it was empty. It has been a while since the third miss, Cinderella had been married with the country's crown prince Prince Charming.

She remembered how Mistress Cinderella used to love helping her in her daily chores but, yet failed to complete them as she had a weak constitution.

It was lucky she was taken good care off by her step family, though the rumors always stated the opposite.

She didn't really know how Cinderella was now but, she is the 'heroine'.. So, she will shine where ever she went..

Unlike..

"Madam Anastasia!"

She knocked the door before her first mistress, Anastasia De Rottenstein's room.

"Today is your first day school and you do not wanna be late, do ya?"

She asked leaning on it and waited.