Chapter 31: |Return To The Forbidden Village|

'I've heard Captain Farala wanted to meet you soon in person, Rottenstien..

Boss Rumplestiltskin told me to convey this to you.. So, You better meet her by the XXXX boutique soon by Saturday, dude!'

Was.. What Robinhood said that day when we were hanging out together with his merry boys at school.

But.

My eyelids twitched while looking ahead at the blank road barely any known person around and let out a deep sigh.

It has been hours since I have come here. But, there is no sign of Farala-san.

The glass window of the boutique reflected my figure with brown haired wig, thick red turtle sweater and a dark colored mini-skirt paired with long white tights to protect me from the freezing frost around us. It was a disguise I had to wear since no one must recognise me from the scandal.

I played with my bangs and wondered if Farala-san might identify me. But, that's probably unnecessary, because she is the Fairy Godmother of my fairytale, a master of disguises and transformations.

Apart from that there were several other dresses inside the lamp lighted store including the similar model that I had just bought. Beside them was a folded calendar that broadcasted today's date.

Frowning at the number and looking up at the cold wintery sky above me, I caught the snow dripping from the sky.

I soon blew it off as my mind fell on other things.

It has been a month since I had last met Zeno.

I know it isn't long compared to the other months I had spent apart from him at the school.

Though, surely I haven't yearned for seeing him safe and sound as much as these days.

But, like Lady Mal told me about our forbidden relationship and what my own rational conscience tells me, I knew I shouldn't get close to Zeno-kun for the good will of the two of us.

The scandel was a warning for the two of us.

A wall that tells us to not go deeper into this.

I really wonder how I might respond when I could finally meet him someday.

I wish I could convey my genuine feelings towards him before permanently disappearing from his life. At least then I could forget about him and pave a way for his true fated woman.

I thought looking at my own bitter reflection still waiting for Farala-san when from a distance a familiar tint of soft blonde hair hidden inside a thick suspicious looking black hood caught my attention.

Pushed by a strange intuition, I abruptly turned back to get more glimpse of the individual in an incognito clothing.

I soon found myself staring at the one person I never imagined in my wildest dreams to stand there by the other store like any other normal person.

I was in shock to the point I was frozen.

When a gust of the cold wind blew past me, I felt like an eternity lasted before me on that second.

Many thoughts flooded on me. Those thoughts eventually invaded  my mind and made me lose my senses.

He ...was t-there..

The one person I was forbidden to be with..

The one I have been desiring to meet for days so long that I almost lost my count..

How could he appear in front of me like this..?

My eyes overwhelmed with tears of happiness.