Chapter 20: |Mama's Boy Is So Freaking Adorable! |

Tringggggg!!!

The school's bell that rung to alert the students and the teachers to get ready for the first hour of their classes resounded into my ears as I slowly walked on the corridors on the direction of my classroom.

The hallways were full of people.

Everyone who glared daggers and whispered many words as I passed through them.

And, unsurprisingly I knew they were gossiping about me.

"Look.. It's her. It's her. That b**ch who had defeated Prince Robin.. " a girl whispered to the friend next to her with an disgusted expression.

"Woah.. It seemed the rumours were right..! She really is sooo ugly. She gave me such a shock that I almost knocked into the tree this morning.. " a boy said scratching the invisible hurt on his forehead and acted dizzy.

"More than that, can you believe that she actually won against Robinhood?!.. I am positive she must have used dirty tricks! Or worse black magic. She's such a trash. "

"Why should she even come to our school..? A villaness like her deserves to be dead! "

A guy spat and I suddenly felt a loud bang behind me.

After that I couldn't help but, notice that the laughter and amusement on the people's faces exploded more and many foots magically appeared on the path deliberately trying to trip me but, I escaped every single one of them.

I simply chewed my gum and continued walking admith the phycotic crowd feinging ignorance. It had already been a week since all this had started and by now I didn't care about being bullied at all.

My mind had already adapted to this new normal.

After getting closer to my class and knowing that the nasty crowd around me were somehow gone by now, I took out the 'Trip me' sign stuck on my back.

I looked at the paper and let out a deep breath.

The words Iracebeth had told me then, to await for the beginning of my real problems really did come true as though they were a prophecy.

I was being bullied 24/7 during my times at the school and even when I return to my dorm, just like Ira had always suffered.

But, I wasn't really ganged up or tormented physically like they did for Ira.

These people are probably scared I might hurt them back and even go the extent of killing them perfectly knowing my reputation as 'the one who had defeated Robinson Ceil Hood'.

My physical strength and magic had already become popular throughout The Crimson Fox and even a few other house students knew what I had just done from the rumours that spread more faster than a forest fire.

I slowly walked towards the dustbin that was kept inside my class near the door and bend my body to throw that in.

And, that's when creak sounded something that stood above me..

Oh no!..This is..

I panicked looking up at the possible source, abruptly when a bucket full of garbage was slowly let loose only to completely fall and drench me on it's filth.

I coughed and blew the dirty plastic wrapper that covered my mouth.

Waste plastic papers, dust, rotten vegetables, fruits and other junk.

I narrowed my eyes in irritation.

How creative...

The moment this happened a weird hush filled the class room and immediately after came loud pounding of desks, whistle-blowing and humourless laughter.