Chapter 26: |Mischievous Adventures Of The Drunk Farala-san|

It was Friday night in the Fairyland kingdom and Farala Silvermist, the Captain of the Silver Lions was extremely exhausted.

Like the perfectionist and workoholic she was, her head was stuffed with the matters of the state even though it was almost 8 pm in the night right now.

The Puppeteire, the mysterious villan who had almost captured Fairyland, kidnapped half of the country's important ministers who were still not found, made their princess and current Fairy Queen Sofia to go bad using her weakness and kidnapped the heroine of her fairytale, Cinderella just to get a mysterious magical septor called the Weaver's Wand.. was still on the lose and their search parties still have no clue about her.

Things were already bad as such and just like the other new problem in their neighboring country, Fairytale of a certain drug-stealing thief another chaos had come right after the previous one.

The contents of the mysterious letter..

'I will return back like the red moon when you least expect it..So, wait for me..

Signed Puppeteire'

..That Princess Sofia's palace had received before a few days was still fresh on her memory.

She had no clue who that person was but, she wasn't a spirit. Farala knew that for sure. Because from the battle she and the rest of the captains fought in the Cave of Enigma in the Fairyland frost mountain, judging by the girl's controlling puppet magical powers Faral figured it out.

The letter bugged her much.

And, that was the reason she and the other trusted soliders of her kingdom along with General Felix went on a quest for a few days to follow the To address from where the mysterious letter had come from.

Everything was perfect.

And, With Farala around the troop really did find that place but, imagine their disappointment when they actually found out that this entire plan turned out to be a hoax.

Felix-Kun was still desperate to find his missing father but, with this grave loss everyone were indeed despondent to the core including Farala-san.

This was how the current situation of Fairytale kingdom were.

Thanks to the Farala's adventure with Anastasia and the second Prince Charming, the townsmen had started to live in peace for a while.

But, there were still many things to worry about and..

This certainly doesn't mean that..

Farala looked at the drunk solider gathering around a certain party hall beside their temporary solider residential camp, singing songs, dancing their traditional dances and even playing bets in entertainment and being merry.

...Apperantly, They had completed all their conquests and it was time for celebration.

But, still..

Farala looked down at the paper slip she had on her fingers and took a deep breath before walking into the feast to find the young Fairy Queen, Princess Sofia.

She gritted her teeth at the sight.

'This junior apprentice of hers just doesn't know how to be serious and had to organize this entire party for her boyfriend, General Felix and her master, 'Farala herself!!' (to which Farala wasn't invited of course.)

Farala put up a tough extremely angry face and poked the shoulder of the cheerful pink haired princess who was pouring more drinks to the her subjects with a brimming smile.