Chapter 27: |You Are Really Critically Very Ill..?|

The Blue Castle

The Blue Castle.

One of the most prominent, sophisticated and luxurious palaces in the kingdom of Fairytale that was specially designed by King Charming VI for honoring his mistress, Lady Carolin and her only son, Zenon Altizer Charming, the kingdom's second prince.

-Was initially meant to be controlled under the authority of the king. But, after the second prince come of an age, the palace took a major transformation in both interior and exterior appearances.

It was still considered to be one of the most mysterious places of Fairytale, since many weren't even aware that such a beautiful yet spine chilling mansion existed on the town.

And, no unauthorized person (Excluding the mansion's maids, the palace guards and Prince Zeno's elite solider troop, The Squads) ever exited the place with their heads still on their body.

Nevertheless, the entire mysterious mansion set admith a lonely patchland of a forest, that seemingly even shone more beautifully under the moonlight set forth many rumors all over the surrounding Fairytale towns.

Some said a demon lives inside it, some said an angel that decended from the heaven took the place for refuge but, little did they knew that it was both the demon souled and the angel faced player prince, Zenon Charming who had made this residence as his home.

Being one of the most elite members of the society, Farala Slivermist knew the Blue Mansion belonged to Prince Zenon. But, naturally she wasn't allowed inside this place even though she's a Captain and was pretty close to the prince from their past adventure.

The Blue castle has always been a subject of mystery and fascination since the time Farala even settled on Fairytale in order to complete her role as the fairygodmother in her fairytale.
But, Alas opportunity had never been favorable her during those days.

But.. Imagine how would the young looking ageless fairy would have felt when she accidentally got drunk bad last night and the next thing she knew she was lying on the bed that resided inside this mysterious palace she had wanted to explore since ages!

Farala stopped blinking in awe and looked around the white marbled room studded and beautiful decorated with blue stones here and there.

There was a procelain vase stuffed with fresh bouquet of multicolored flowers, something that seemed to have been filled up just this morning.

Beside her bed was a giant window bordered golden metal and sparkling glass. From there she could see many servants working over their beautiful gardern. The blue birds chirped as the sat on the fountain probably having the time of their lives enjoying the atmosphere admith the refreshing flowers and greeny lush all around.

As Farala's eyes scanned around her bed, she noticed that sunlight fell inside the pearly room revealing the expensive looking elegant decoration all over it and even the wallpaper of the room was mild and relaxing that it would calm down anyone who resided inside this place like her.