Chapter 23:| Missing The 'Bastard' Prince|

"You are a very sly fox you know that? How dare you use Zeno-kun's name to distract me!?!"

I told him stomping my foot on the ground.

"Hahaha.." The guy chuckled at the memory.. "Who told you to get distracted? Aha.. Just as expected.. Loser Rotten really marvels me at the possiblities of how you get defeated by me.. "

"Ahgh! Shut up Kay! Of course I would get distracted when you say Zeno's name.. Especially since I have been yearning to meet him for a while now.. " I confessed honestly when Bluebeard raised his brows with a frown.

"Why? Are you dating him, that bastard prince? "

I blushed abruptly.

"No-no-no!? Of course, I am not !! There's no way I could do that, alright..! I already know how stupid and absurd it is when one hears it.. "

Hearing my words Bluebeard had a complicated expression.

It seemed like he was happy when he heard them and at the same minute he was not. He soon put his hands in the pocket and walked towards the portal with a languid look.

"Why? What's wrong with you..? I-It.. I-it's not like you are a b-bad person.. to date and all.. "

He said awerting his eyes from my gaze and then added looking straight into my eyes with a serious look, frowning again.

"It's just that bastard prince I am worried about. H-he's doesn't seem like the person you think him as at all. Rotten. I do not know why.. But, I have a strong hunch that the guy is twisted! I mean, I know I have only met him at the spring festival once.. But, I can tell he's two-facede! He doesn't look innocent or even good like you for that matter. He's.. He's just a bastard prince. For all I know! .. " he humped.

"Alright stop nonsense.. You can't continue bad mouthing Zeno like that Bluebeard especially since I am here.." I chided him rolling my eyes.

And there he goes warning me about Zeno again.

I do not know why but I have noticed neither does Zeno nor Bluebeard actually like each other from the first moment they even saw each other. The way Bluebeard addresses him itself is proof for that.

I know, The two are actually very great and fun to hangout on daily basis but, when it comes to them, they always badmouth each other.. Though even I know how great the two would get along if they just bear each other.

"Don't talk like that, Rotten. You know I hate listening you referring him like that."Bluebeard muttered and got more closer to the portal.

"Well, I can't help but say this to make you shut up." I argued back.

"Augh.. You can't trust him Rotten! He seems like he's hiding many thimgs from you."

He continued complaining as I retorted everything in the same tempo when unexpectedly the lad's last few words made me pause abruptly for a moment in thinking.

I looked down on the floor and then muttered softly..

"Well, who doesn't lie a one or two.. "

I said partially feeling guilty because though Zeno is my best friend.. I.. I haven't even reported him the actual realities of school..

Of course it's only because I do not want him to worry about me.. Especially since we are apart from each other.. But, still considering how I have never once told him about my bitter realities..

Being so much in love with that guy.. I really do not want to show him anything other than my smiling face..

I thought all the while Bluebeard kept complaining when we suddenly hear a squeaky sound coming from behind us..