Chapter 21: |Must Overcome Your Weakness Through Bluebeard |

After the day ended I immediately got to my dorm and packed my bag with the neccessary things including the coat and scarf Bluebeard gave me this morning.

It was finally the day for me to get back to my usual training sessions with my Master Merlin and Bluebeard. And, after waiting for almost a month for these two wonderful people to return from their official missions, I really can't wait for it to start already!!

With that in mind, I abruptly climbed down the wooden stairs with my bag hung behind me with quick steps on the blue stoned path towards my dorm's exit gate and accidentally ran into three unlikely girls.

"And, then I went to the manicure to get my nails done and- Oh my gosh! Excuse. me!! "

A young girl with long jet black hair and wet nail polish smell screeched her voice when this happened.

"I am so sorry! "

I apologized quickly for my own carelessness half expecting I would almost be toasted by these mean girls when I noticed Alice being one among the three.

"You! You have ruined my perfect manicure!! How dare you!" The screamed loud as though she had seen a rat and glared at me. This was when I identified who they were .

Ah.. These girls..

Her tone, her attitude and her behavior. I knew exactly who she was by this time.

Duchess Odette Swan and Fairy Aureilla Suger Plum from The Fairytales, Swan Lake and The Nutcracker respectivly.

They are probably the so called 'friends' from the other houses Alice Lindell loved to sneak out from our own house just to hangout with them.

I know, it is definitely so cliché but, Alice had actually never even made friends with the members of our house. Of course, knowing her she is one of the most responsible student of our class and is extremely reliable.. But, when people ask who is the person she loves hanging out with, Alice always points the names of the other class students.

None of our class students are people whom Alice calls as her friends or gang.

And, since her behavior was known to many people including me, Alice just could not stop rumors gathering from our own class that, Alice Lindell yearns to get out of our house the Foxes and join other houses.

But, she doesn't seem to care for that at all.

As a matter of fact, her character to lower herself and hangout with these lofty headed prideful girls itself makes me wonder whether that rumour is true.

"Aaaahw!! You have literally ruined my manicure day!? "

She screamed in her high pitched voice monotonously and feeling that it was useless to say any thing more to a overreacting person like her, I slowly tried walking the other way.

I didn't want them to know of my identity, but unfortunately it had been too late by then.

The fluffy silver pig tailed girl with delicate looking retracted wings quickly whispered who I was to this certain girl.

"Oh.. It's you huh? No wonder you are so disgusting." Duchess Swan said with her pouty lips. "And, thinking how she's from that scavenging vagabonds house..Agh.. She's just like you Alice.. I can't even believe, you had to be put up with people like her.. "

She insulted both her 'friend' Alice and the house she belonged to without any tinge of guilt. I half expected Alice would say something regarding that or at least the girl would apologize for her insensitivity. But, to my surprise none of that happened as though.. All of these are actually familiar to the trio.